For The Children

So this is another writing game.

I had a friend come over and we did this and we were going to put it in a whole new book on a different Wattpad account we made, but she never verifyed te account and I was to lazy to do it so HERE YOU GO!

Normal is me and Italics is my friend.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

Once apon a time, there was a little fabulous man named Felix. He likes to wear high heels and dance with his dogs in his free time. His girlfriend, Marzia, always gets upset at him when he wears her heels, but Felix always always says that they are his but Marzia told Felix he doesn't look as fabulous as her in them. Felix broke up with Marzia and ran to Cry, who took Felix in his arms and screamed "YOU DON'T NEED THAT BITCH! YOU CAN COME BACK TO ME AND THE KIDS!" Then, four children came running out the door, into Felix's arms.

'MY BABYS! DADDY MISSED YOU!" Fellix yelled as one of the kids ran into a wall, completly missing Felix. Felix, who completly missed this, took his other kids into a embrace. 

Ken then fell out of a tree, he was apparently spying on them, hoping Felix would want him instead.

Felix gasped '"Ken! How could you!?!" 

"I THOUGHT YOU WANTED ME NOT CRY!" Ken yelled as he cried into Felix's shoulder.

"You whore!!" Felix screamed "I NEVER LOVED YOU!!"

Ken then burst into rears, grabed on of the children, and ran away screaming "YOU'LL GET THIS BACK WHEN YOU LOVE ME!!!!"

"What the FUCK man?!?" Cry screamed while calling the police.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

Author's Note:

So there you go! xD I love this one! Also love the video linked and had to share. xD 

Anyways, I am going on a family vacation for a week tomarrow and I am so excited! I get to see my 4 year old cousin who calls me his 'girlfriend'. Yeah my family is almost as weird as me. xD

Random question for the people who actually read the author's note:

If you were a super hero, what would you're super power be??

Mine would be to the power to just teloport to Youtubers and make them like me and not think I am a stalker. :D

Anyways hope you enjoyed. Comment some shipping pairs or slepping errors if you want!

~Kirkpatm

(If you want my media crap here: 

Kik: Kirkpatm

Snapchat: kirkpat88

Instagram: Jordin Kp

Twitter: @Jordin_Kp

(Just tell me you are from my wattad story or else I feel like random stalkers are after me o-o)