Chapter 8

Now now, 10k comments or no update. 😊

Just kidding😂😂 enjoy.

____________________________________

Taehyung slowly flickered his swollen red eyes open meekly. His vision of the white ceiling was blurry and so was the noises around him.

"Look he's awake now! Let go of me!" Jungkook snarled at yoongi who glanced at the brunet and immediately let him go.

He and namjoon immediately went to taehyung's side while jungkook rubbed his arm and stood there silently, watching them coax taehyung to wake up.

Taehyung sat up giddily and stared at his surroundings blankly. Hospital. And he knew why he was there too. The last memory in his mind was a certain ravenette with doe eyes and he turned to his side to look at the said male standing far from yoongi.

Waves of heat coursed through his blood, a cold sweat glistened in his gaunt features. His eyes sunken and his skin sallow, everything ached, everything sagged. The glass of water stared at him from the bedside table, he took a sip and plopped it down on the table.

Namjoon and yoongi started scolding the shit out of him while jungkook looked relieved that he was atleast okay.

Jungkook couldn't wait to leave the hospital. He despised hostipals infact. The atmosphere, the aura, the stench of medicines and then gloomy white walls; God he hated them so much.

"Hey if you are alright, could you please tell your bros or whatever that i have nothing to do with this. He keeps accusing me." Jungkook gritted his teeth and yoongi rolled his eyes at him when taehyung glared at him.

"Yoongs it was vernon.. not him." He mumbled lowly and the two olders looked raged now. 

"Thats bastard-

"Son of a bitch-

"Quiet. Lets not talk about it now." Taehyung ordered and the both remained silent after that with a huff while jungkook stared at them curiously.

"Its none of my business though." He thought to himself and shook his head tiredly. Goddamn that yoongi guy didn't let him sleep all night while accusing him. It was a nightmare.

The silence was broken by the private ward's door bursting open, startling everyone.

Taehyung sighed and facepalmed to see the group of people rushing inside like hooligans who he would call his lovely family.

Let me first tell you about the Kims. It consist of Kim dong-il and Kim Sera, taehyung's beloved parents.

Kim Jennie, professional Hacker and talented in martial arts, Taehyung's one and only (Lil bit annoying) sister.

Kim Woo bin, his only older brother together with his wife Suzy and their six year old son, Jonghyun, taehyung's cute nephew.

Other then them; Namjoon, yoongi and hoseok were also like his potential brothers, a big part of their family when they joined the mafia at a very young age. They practically also raised taehyung.