Chapter 6

Thank you so much for 50k+ read my bubs 😘

____________________________________

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!"

Jungkook flinched, closing his eyes shut in fear at the older's rage.

It was the first thing chanyeol yelled once taehyung and his men were totally out of the station.

"Jungkook did you seriously know who you were dealing with?" Chanyeol asked as he eyed the younger in disbelief.

"S-sir why should we obey them? Infact i think we should be the one controlling them!" Jungkook exclaimed, looking at the older in confusion and jimin sighed, standing beside him.

"Let me be clear with you kook. The Kims are not our business for now. If i have to be honest, they are literally ruling over most of south korea and whats more is that they have policians under them. We have no power against them yet here you are messing with their side immaturely!"  Chanyeol took his rage out, pressing on each of his words so the ravenette can get it into his thick head.

"This job is important to you kook! More then that your life is too! So stop involving yourself with them! Is that clear?!"

Jungkook looked down in anger, feeling the wave of unfairness towards him. He never messed with them in the first place, they came finding for him anyways. But he was getting yelled at for everything.

"I asked , is that clear?!"

"Yes sir." The younger muttered, pouting and sulking while looking down.

"Jungkook you need to follow this order of mine alright. Its for your own good! Do not go near the Kims!" Chanyeol said, genuinely looking worried for the younger.

Truth to be told, the reason why he was angry was because he was scared for the younger. Same went with jimin.

"Yes sir." Jungkook replied again, bowing towards the older.

"As for your punishment, i am putting you in night duty for tonight."

"What?!" The ravenette looked up in horror, also looking offended. "Punishment?!"

"Yes. So you don't make silly mistakes in your job next time. Clearly, you still have your immature and childish habits!" Chanyeol mumbled and almost let out a fond smile when he saw the bunny snarl of the younger.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"What did i do to deserve this? Arghhh!" The ravenette whined and stomped his foot on the ground as he strolled across the night streets of seoul.

He huffed, fixing his night duty department's uniform which he really didn't like because it wasn't as cool as his real one.