"Sometimes, we need to be grateful for the things we have. Or even someone we used to have. " she said randomly.

"What do you mean? "

"I mean, maybe they left some negative effects on us. Like, maybe they betrayed us, lied to us or leave us. But we can't always look at the bad side. Sometimes, change it to a lesson. So that we won't repeat the same mistake. " she somehow was referring to my case with Areum.

"I do appreciate everyone around me. Every each of them. My colleagues, friends, old friends, Yoongi— and you. "

"And I hope all these people will stay with me. Mostly to those who I love. " she continued, secretly looking at me. I could feel my heart was racing once she said that. I looked into her eyes, piercing our looks together.

"Am I— included into the list of people you love? " I asked without any doubts, and was full of confidence. I just felt like I needed to know.

She didn't blink. Her face expression was serious yet it was hard for me to read her. I could feel that my body got a slight goosebumps as I waited for her answer. I didn't know why my heart suddenly raced. The feeling I felt was unfamiliar and somehow scaring the shit out of me. I gulped as she moved her eyes on me.

"What kind of question is that? You're my boss. It's impossible for me to love you." she scoffed then turned her heels back. My heart cracked a bit even I knew she was not telling me the truth. She was hiding something from me and she didn't want me to know it. I could feel it. I sighed.

"Come on, just tell me how much do you love me? As a friend? Best friend? Or just a boss? "

"Stop asking me too much question. My head is getting dizzy because of you. " she whined just to get rid from my question .

It's alright, soon, I'll know it no matter what.

Eunna

"Where had the both of you been? I've been waiting for so long. " My grandma complained, probably because she was worried.

"Don't worry, grandma. We're fine. " I told her.

"You're lucky because you've Taehyung with you. Or else, I might think you were kidnapped" she shook her head.

"So you're telling me that you don't trust me? I'm a grown up girl now. You shouldn't have worry about me, " I sat on the dining table and took my plate to put some food.

Taehyung heard our conversation so he decided to join in. "Don't worry grandma, as long as I'm with her, then she'll be safe. " he said casually, no doubts were found in his voice. How can he be that confident while talking to my grandma?

I scoffed, "I can take care of myself. Stop talking nonsense. "

"Okay guys, stop bickering. Now let's enjoy this custard pudding I just made for dessert. It's still your favourite dish, right Eunna? " My grandma asked as she served us with the most delicious food. Even I had eaten with Taehyung just now, it didn't interfere my stomach from growling after seeing the dish.  It looked absolutely delicious and mouth watering. I couldn't hold myself from drooling over it.

"Oops, looks like someone is starting to drool again. " Taehyung laughed.

"Phew, the pudding your grandma made was definitely savoury and appetizing. I wonder if you can make the same delectable food as your grandma. " Taehyung said while rubbing his tummy that seemed like it could explode in anytime.

I looked at him then rolled my eyes. "I bet you'll become a fat man if we stay here longer. "

"Wait— ouch, you're so mean. What's wrong with being fat? Every person is awesome and amazing no matter how they look. Body shaming is sucks. " He sounded offended.