9,000+ Special! Naraku x Reader

Zacznij od początku

"What if she's lost!?" I asked.

"She can use her nose to find our scent." Inuyasha replied.

"She's not a demon like you!" I shouted.

"I'm not a demon. I'm half." He replied.

"Ugh! You're so difficult!" I screamed.

"Whatever." He said while jumping on a tree branch.

I'll just go ask Sango to help me! Hmpf!

I stomped around looking for Sango. Soon I finally found her. She was sitting next to some flowers while petting Kirara.

Perfect. I can kill two birds with one stone.

(A/n: You're so cruel Kagome. Why do you want to kill the birds....they did nothing! 🐦)

I tapped Sango on her shoulder. She slightly flinched but turned her head towards me.

"Oh hello Kagome. You alright?" She asked.

"Not really. Y/n went for a walk and hasn't came back. I'm starting to worry. Sooo...can I please borrow Kirara so we can search for her? Inuyasha keeps thinking she's fine but...I have a bad feeling about all this." I explained.

"Fine. Kirara. Help Kagome." Sango sighed.

Kirara meowed and transformed as I climbed on her back.

She took off in the air and started to sniff.

'Please be okay Y/n'

Your POV (FINALLY)

I opened my eyes slowly as it was super dark. Geez a girl can't sleep without getting kidnapped.

I sat up and rubbed my eyes lightly. I looked around once more before letting out a deep sigh.

But I started to feel cold. I touched my leg where my skirt was SUPPOSED to be! I began to feel around my body only to realize I'm in nothing but a bra and panties!!!

What perverted demon did this?

"Hello Y/n~." Said the seductive voice I LOVE SO MUCH.

"N-nar-Naraku..." I got out. Immediately recognizing his voice.

"Hm yes. It is me. It seems I can't stand this any longer and my need for you as become stronger." He wispered in my ear which made me bite my lip.

"In other words....I. Want. You."

My hormones, my brain, my thoughts, WHAT'S GOING ON!?

Everything is everywhere and they are all panicking.

"If you won't answer then it will be a harsh punishment." Naraku wispered huskily.

"I....uhh....What.... What kind of Punishment?" I asked almost seductive.

"Well now that you've asked~....." Naraku paused and just as I was about to say something he assaulted my neck.

(A/n: That poor neck. Being assaulted like that)

I moaned out loudly as he continued to bite and lick my neck. I wanted to fight back but oh do I wish for this to continue.

He pulled away from my neck and all of a sudden there was light.

Yay.

But wooah was he hot as shit! He was shirtless and his hakama was halfway off. Probably because of that HUGE ASS BULDGE!!!

I didn't notice I was drooling slightly until I felt the liquid on the corner of my mouth.

Naraku then climbed over me and licked my neck and started to move upwards towards my face.