Page 64 (Lucy)

"So" he says while licking his spoon "Question 13: what's your favourite song?".

Harvey and I decided to do 20 questions...again. Right now we're having chocolate fudge brownie sundae's (one for each because I refuse to share) on a park bench.

"Ugh how could I choose?!....uhhhh Fresh roses by Juke Ross" I take another bite.

"Isn't that the song that plays every Sunday when one of us walks in?" Harvey says with a chuckle. I grin "Yea, Do you know why that happens?".

"Nope. Maybe we should ask." he says before taking another bite."Or" I point my spoon at him "we could just assume it was fate".

Harvey laughs "For a girl who can't hope for sh-t, you are quite optimistic" he puts his hands on my forehead and cheeks paired with a phoney shocked look "Are you ok?".

He stops and smiles and I put my head on his shoulder "Well I learn from the biggest optimist I know".

"Sexuality?" I say literally licking my plate. "Straight, but fans always wondered if Max and I were gay. Spoiler: we're not." Harvey stands up quick to throw his plate in the garbage beside the bench.

"What about you?" I'm bisexual. I kinda always knew that, but I'm not necessarily ready to come out. I don't want anything to change yet.

But to be honest, I'm never sure of anything.

"I dunno. I'm still trying to figure it out. Who knows I might be gay and break up with you." Harvey lifts his eyebrow "Should I be scared?".

I shrug with a closed smile, trying to stop myself from giving a toothy one "Maybe".

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-|-/

"Alex Merit" the man types the name onto his computer "I'm sorry he's not here" I hear my heartbeat like someone stomping their foot "what?" "he was released 2 months ago".

I feel my arms shaking "Well do you know where he is?!" I say louder than I meant to "I'm sorry"

|-/|-/|-/|-/|-/|-/|-/|-/

As Harvey and I left "Merit?" he said. "Umm it's my dads last name. I don't use it, but Alex does, even though he doesn't want to anymore." "Lucy Margarite Merit Michaels...L.MMMMMmMmMmMmMmMmM" he says trying to make me laugh.

He succeeded.

I couldn't help but crack a smile "That was so bad!" "Yet it made you laugh." What would I do without him?

"Where do you think he is?" I think for a second and I tear slips. What if I won't find him?

"Well, he didn't know we moved, so the first place he'd go is our old house. It's really old and dead so it was abandoned." He puts his arm around me "Ok let's go".

|-/|-/|-/|-/|-/|-/|-/|-/|-/|-/

It took us a while considering the fact that I haven't been here in almost a decade (I feel old).

"Where do you think he is?" I look around and I step inside the house. I have to admit, it was a crappy house. Leaky pipes, cracks in the walls and ceiling, and ac that you had to hit every time you wanted it to work, but it was home.

As I step inside, there was this sad feeling of nostalgia.

I look around to see something in the corner. It looks like a bundle of fabric. As I step closer, I see a face.

•••
Sorry! For 1: not updating and 2: giving y'all a crappy update.