Page 25 (Harvey)

"Harvey?.....HARVEY!"
"What?!"
"Jeez dude what's with you? Your in a daze-"
"Why do you hate Lucy?" I say in the middle of our game. My mind is still spinning about everything that just happened 10 minutes ago.

"She's so mean...and violent ...and depressing." Jules says as he does keep-up's with the ball. "But what did she do to you?" "She acts like a total b-tch to me. I mean the only reason I still hang out with her is because she's this girl I like's best friend."

"And her best friend is....?" I say as I steal the ball and pick it up. "Kate Herz" he says as we walk to the bleachers.

"Huh. I don't think I've met her. I mean Lucy has mentioned Kate before, but I've never actually seen her." "Well, she one of the most popular girls at Riverside high, I don't see how you haven't. I don't know why she would want a friend like Lucy, but I don't bother asking. Why do you ask anyway?"

I pick up my bag and put the ball down beside his bag and started walking into the building backwards " because she's my friend and one of the nicest people I've met at this school".

In general, Juliano is a nice guy, but I don't like the way he talks about Lucy. I mean he's seeing it the wrong way.

To him she's mean, but she's just sarcastic, depressing, but actually really deep and poetic, and violent, but really she's just playful...in her own special, special way.

I love the way she is, he just never learned to.

***sorry for taking so fucking long. I'll try to update often. Glad you dudes like it so far.