" Ok..... Then prove me you are one." Sameer shrugged.

" I don't need to prove myself to you or anyone else." Rads said pointing her finger at him.

" You are a professional designer and we need you here for your work. So we hired you and I expect you to behave professionally and complete your work perfectly." Sameer ordered and started to move but looked back at Piyu.

" Ms. Piyali.....I can't handle her right now as I am already late for my meeting. So please handle her and explain her about the work." Sam stated rubbing his forehead.

Piyu nodded unsurely. She looked at Rads who is staring at him with open mouth angrily unable to say anything back to him. Then she looked at the staff who stood there dumbstruck there not understanding anything.

" Ms. Priya, are you coming or not?" Sameer asked looking at his PA who stood stunned in her place witnessing the whole scene in front of her not understanding a bit.

" Yes Sir." She said coming out of her state and went outside with him.

Rads slowly turned sternly to Piyu who sighed in relief.

" Care to explain?"

******

Sameer smiled getting out of AJ's office. He is happy to see his friend after a long time.

Although she gave tough time in front of the whole team, he wasn't angry on her as he expected such behaviour especially from Rads.

He was arrogant and stern towards her only to make her stay and not to leave.

After all he should make it up to her also as he hurted his other best friends also along with Piyu.

He smiled shaking his head at the thought of Rads shocked face when he ordered her to stay and behave professionally.

He is sure Piyu could convince Rads and he hoped he could meet Jai too soon so that he can apologize even though he knows that they will not forgive him.

He is feeling good right now because of the medicines and so he finished his meeting without any trouble.

When he came out of the building in which meeting was held, he remembered Piyu's words to take rest. He smiled and went to his house to take rest dropping his PA on his way.

******

" So why did you approach me for designing when you know I should work with him?" Rads yelled at Piyu after listening about the whole ordeal of the project.

" As Sameer said that we need a perfectionist for our project.....and the first thought in my mind was you." Piyu exclaimed.

" Wow! I feel so loved." Rads said sarcastically.

" If it was someone else I wouldn't have approved immediately, it's because you are my best friend, my soul sister and I trust you blindly, so I approached you." Piyu said seriously  and her words melted Rads....maybe a little.

" Does Sam know before that it's me who is going to join ?" Rads asked narrowing her eyes at Piyu.

" No! He doesn't know. I suggested that I know a perfect designer then he told me that he will not approve until he sees the previous works of the designer. But when he saw your works, he was impressed and told me to call you immediately." Piyu said smiling at her.

" Ok.....but are you ok? I mean are you fine with all these arrangement of working with.....him?" Rads asked cautiously to Piyu.

" Yeah, I was afraid at first. But Sameer made it easy and comfortable by being himself as workaholic and by maintaining a professional relationship that's it." Piyu said seriously.