Professor Snape x Student Reader One-Shot Lemon: "The Yule Ball"

Start from the beginning

Two fourth-year students, the famed Harry Potter and Ronald Weasley huddled around you two, abandoning their disgruntled looking dates in the process. . .

Amanda quickly shut down the two fourth-year boys flirtatious chatter: "Excuse us boys, but the only reason you should need to talk to us is to book a babysitter, thank you, but bu-bye."

The two young boys look gobsmacked as Amanda yet again linked arms with you as you both walk away, giggling throughout the process.

Not long after, Amanda's date, a fellow h/s sixth-year boy named Danial, showed up and they both went off to dance.

You, on the other hand, did not have a date. As you had your eyes unrealistically set on Professor Snape, and going with anyone to the ball felt like a weird version of cheating. . .

After that, you decided to sit at your designated table. Your thumbs twiddling whilst you felt, and probably looked, slightly depressed. However, a handsome Durmstrang boy came up to you and asked to dance not long after.

"One dance won't kill me, plus I'm bored. And, it may just make the Severus slightly jealous. . ."

Your smile and respond with a "yes."

The song playing wasn't necessarily a slow song, but it was a pop song either. . .It was more of a 'sexy' song.

From memory, you recall it was called something like "Red Light" by Linda Clifford.

"Maybe I did make the right decision," you think.

Turning your head towards the staff table yet again, you can see Professor Snape's eyes on you. A pang of guilt runs through your system and a frown develops on your face. . .

"Hey doll face, no need to frown, let's have a good time together, yeah?"

At that moment he pulls your waist into his, caressing your back and butt at the same time.

"Hey, cut it out, I don't feel comfortable doing this when we just met!"

"Shut up," he states and grabs your chin, shoving his tongue into your mouth without warning. You quickly push him away and slap him.

"WTF?! Are you PMS'ing or something you salty fucking bitch-"

"Excuse me, young man." A calm and deep voice breaks his rant, and a gentle hand places itself on your shoulder,

It's Professor Dumbledore.

"I believe- at the very least, you owe this young lady an apology, and then you need to leave our celebrations," He states calmly.

"Why the hell do I have to leave?!?, I didn't do anything wrong," he angrily spits back.

"Quite the contrary, it is to my knowledge, from the account of Professor Snape here- a man that I find to be highly trustworthy, that you kissed and touched this young woman here without her consent, which, she clearly expressed."

"She was asking for it-" he quietly stated.

Professor Snape swiftly moved forward, an attempt to hit the kid, but Professor Dumbledore held him back.

You, on the other hand, were not restrained, and proceeded to punch him in the face, hard enough so that he passed out. . .

A few seconds went by without conversation but tears eventually started to well in your eyes as you fully realise what had just happened. And eventually, heavy tears begin to fall down your cheeks.

"Professor Snape, will you take this young lady out into the hallway, so she can collect herself, whilst I deal with this situation," His head nodding to the unconscious Durmstrang boy on the ground.

Harry Potter Fanfiction: Student Reader x Teacher One-Shot LemonsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara