Professor Lupin x Student Reader One-Shot Lemon: "Unexpected Trouble"

Key:

First Name: f/n

Last Name: l/n

House: h/s

Eye Colour: e/c

Hair Colour: h/c

Hair Length: h/l

-

The bell sounds for class to end, as always everyone scrambles to collect their things and leaves the classroom happily chatting to their friends about nothing of interest. . .

You on the other hand, as always, stay back to help your favourite teacher clean up the highly maimed classroom following yet another 'highly pro-active' Defence Against the Dark Arts class. This lesson, Cornish Pixies. . . worst day ever.

You have a routine you like to think: you stand, pack your things away, roll up the sleeves of your blouse and take your c/l glasses off- they are after all- just for reading.

From there you clean. Ten-twenty minutes of pure bliss filled with educated conversation about hundreds of topics, with the Professor that you secretly long for, but understandably, can't have. . .

"Sooo," you start off awkwardly whilst sweeping the floors, "Some lesson ay?" you laugh awkwardly and promise to slap yourself later.

"Yes, quite," he chuckles a little and finishes wiping off the chalk on the board, "nasty little buggers, always causing. . ." he snaps his fingers as if to help him think. . .

"Trouble?" you respond.

"My my y/n," I expected a more gratifying word from you, he clutches his chest as if wounded.

You laugh, "okay, okay- inconvenience, calamity, destruction."

"Better better," he replies, a Cheshire smile spreading across his face.

You laugh a little and go on whilst tidying up the books, "hostility, suffering, misfortune. . ."

The Professor tries to hold back his laughter, all the while still keeping his dark twinkly eyes on you, those distracting wonderful eyes . . .

You keep your e/c eyes on him while still going on, not wanting to lose to silence again.

"Hindrance, tribulation, vexation. . ." 

Just as you finished your sentence, due to not paying attention (I wonder why), you crash into something. . . a metal cage. . . the metal cage that happened to once contain the Cornish Pixies. . .

You gasp as they all come flying out, whilst you scramble to get away, your back hits the bookshelf and you watch in horror as the Cornish pixies begin to tear the room once again apart.

. . .

Thinking like the clever h/s you were, you swiftly dive under one of the nearby desks.

Once you get your breathing under control, you scan the room in search of the Professor and spot him under his own desk, already looking at you.

As to not give away his position to the calamitous Pixies, he wordlessly points to your wand which is only but a few feet away from you. . .

The Pixies continue to chaotically zoom around the room wreaking havoc. And haven't seemed to have noticed you just yet. . . You nod to the Professor and he in return gives you an encouraging nod and smile.

You once again swiftly dive out from under the table and grab your wand as quickly as possible. Just as you were about to scramble back to under the desk though, you feel the Cornish pixies grab onto your skirt and begin to pull you back, immediately you retaliate and begin to pull your skirt back from them. Big mistake. . .