Professor Mad-Eye Moody x Student Reader One-Shot Lemon: "The Imperio Curse"

(Quick note: this story takes place on a timeline where Mad-eye is actually the professor teaching during the 4th book.)

-

Key:

First Name: f/n

Last Name: l/n

House: h/s

Eye Colour: e/c

Hair Colour: h/c

Hair Length: h/l

-

Walking to the classroom you knew exactly what your plan of action was. . .Was it going to work out well? Probably not, but hey, confidence is key. . .right?

You reach the large dark wooden doors that lead into the Defense Against the Dark Arts classroom. Breathing rather heavily from nervousness.

You quickly pull out a small mirror and check your hair, makeup and undo your top two buttons before you change your mind about the whole situation and go back to bed instead. . .

You made sure to wear your shortest shirt and best c/l lingerie- but not without the cost of many catcalls, especially from the Weasley twins.

Knocking as hard as you could on the hardwood door, you subconsciously take a step backwards, as if you still thought you could run away before the Professor on the other side called you in.

"Yes!" boomed a husky voice from the interior of the classroom, and, despite being a generally shy student, you enter with false confidence and a lot of trepidation. . .

"Um, hello Professor!" you beam happily.

The warn Professor lifts his head to face the student that just entered his classroom- all though he didn't really have to turn because of his magical eye, that could even see behind him if need be- However, you assume he turned simply to be polite. . .

"Can I help you Miss f/n?"

You nervously half-smile and clear your throat . . .

The plan is now in process so no turning back now f/n. . .

As a nervous wreck oozing false confidence, you begin to slowly strut your way towards Professor Mooney.

"I. .um, was wondering if you could. . .um possibly-give me some extra Defence lessons? You know because I want to kee-"

As you continue to babble on like an intolerable idiot, the Professor keeps both of his 'eyes' on you seeming at least somewhat interested.

But this was all part of the plan. When a good opportunity arose you wordlessly cast the 'flipendo' spell and a textbook fly's backwards and hits the window behind Moody on his right side.

The Professor quickly turns his head to the source of the noise, but in that time you pull out that small pocket mirror and drop it on the ground, causing it to smash.

The Professor then turns back to face you.

"Ohh boggarts!" you state with an exaggerated tone.

"Here let me help you," Professor Moody limps his way towards you

Perfect

"Damn, I must have left my wand in my room," you exclaim and get down on your hands and knees to 'manually' pick up the glass, whilst facing the Professor in a way so that you decent sized breasts were on show to him.