Professor Hagrid x 'Short' Student Reader Lemon (Part 3/3): "Hero"

Wow, Iv actually had such a fun time writing this three-part story, Please be aware though that this third part is optional if you don't want to read full on smut and want this little one-shot with Hagrid to stay innocent and pure.

But anyway, Enjoy the smut ;)

-

Key:

Last name: l/n

First name: f/n

Colour: c/l

Owls first name: of/n

Hair Length: h/l

Hair Colour: h/c

-

It had been three months since you started dating the rugged Professor- Rubeus Hagrid. And you had to admit you were happier than you had ever been before.

Your chipper attitude seemed to show too. Fewer and fewer people were bullying you, your grades were improving, and you had even befriended Hermione and her friends Ron and Harry.

Everything was almost perfect, except the group of Slytherin girls-especially Pansy- were still immensely bitter about how much trouble they got into because of their cruel 'prank'. All four of them were suspended for a week and had a terms worth of detentions with Professor Snape.

You smile at the thought of their deserved suffering and develop a slight skip to your step in joy.

You were currently heading back to the common rooms following your last lesson on Friday. Excitement boiling inside you with the thought of your plans for tomorrow.

Everyone in your year was going to Hogsmeade, which meant, you had the whole day to spend with Rubeus. . .

"What seems to be causing all that excitement f/n?" Luna asks, taking you off guard as you hadn't noticed anyone else in your shared bedroom.

"Oh, hi Luna, nothing, I'm just in a good mood is all," It wasn't a total lie, you were in a good mood, you just couldn't divulge the exact reason why you were in such a good mood.

"That's good. . ." she starts dreamily, staring at a random spot to the left of you, "excited about our Hogsmeade trip?"

"Oh, I actually wasn't going to go this time around, I don't really need anything."

"Ohh," she replies, a tone of sadness in her voice, "I thought we made plans to collect powdered sopophorous beans for my dad's garden. . .remember?"

Shame washes over you at the memory of the promise you made to Luna a month ago that you would help her with this task.

"Oh my God Luna, I'm so sorry that I forgot, I-I'll come with, but could we come back a bit earlier than usual? I just-I just want to catch up on some late positions homework is all. . ."

"Yeah, of course, f/n, I think I'll stay for the whole day, but you can leave earlier if you want, I want to visit the Snargling Jig Pixies. . ."

The thought of losing your once-in-a-blue-moon day with the Professor saddens you, but, know that it was your mistake for forgetting about your promise to Luna.

"It's fine, if I come back early then we'll still have a few hours together. . ."

Luna's spirits seemed to have lifted again now that your previous plans were still happening, and she continued to chat happily about whatever 'jig pixies' are.

You look at your watch to see it's only five-thirty pm.

"Hey Luna," you start, bringing her back into reality, "I'm going to send a quick message to my brother from the owlery, then head to dinner, do you want to meet me there in a bit?"