Professor Snape x Student Reader One-Shot Lemon: "The Yule Ball"

Start from the beginning

You turn away in embarrassment, and, just as the bell rings signalling the end of the day. You collected your things and sneakily turn your head to face the glum teacher for the last time.

You could have sworn that he was about to say something to you when your fellow h/s friend-Amanda-approached you and began dragging your arm. . .

"Soooo, excited for tonight?!"

"Hell yeah, I love attending the Yule Ball, Its so, sooo-"

"Breathe taking?"

You chuckle, "Yeah, breathtaking."

You both laugh and chit chat about random things like makeup, hair, shoes, nails, and of course, dress plans.

You planned to wear a gorgeous black sparkly dress which you had purchased in the city during the holidays (see above photo). You knew it was going to be an amazing night, you had a plan to make sure. . .

"Umm. . .y/n? Are you okay? You have that evil glint in your eyes that you get when you're planning something you shouldn't," Amanda asks with a hint of concern.

"Oh- hahaha, wellll- yes, your right," you admit.

"Is it legal?" she questions.

"Mostly."

"Good enough for me."

You both chat light-heartedly after this, giggling with the other h/s girls while you help one another do hair and makeup. . .

Snape POV

"My God, the only reason I'm tolerating a bunch of bratty teenagers bull shit for a full day is because of y/n," Snape spits to himself.

Severus Snape stands in his room, brushing invisible lint off the shoulder of his dusty and un-used robes. At the thought of you, Snape's mood genuinely brightens up a bit. A rare but not un-welcome occurrence. . .

"It WILL be a fun night."

I dragged my hand through my freshly washed hair and pondered what to do for a second, but ultimately deciding to tie it back into a short ponytail.

"Just two hours until the ball- you've got this. . .You know Lily would want you to be happy . . ."

Your POV

*2 hours later*

"You look awesome y/n!" Amanda exclaims excitedly.

"Hahaha, thanks Manda, you look beautiful as well. And I'm positive Danial will think so too."

"Thanks y/n . . . Ready?" she asks.

"Yep," you state confidently.

You both jokingly link arms and make your way to the hall. . .

The hall was packed with people already, but, you still manage to make a grand entrance.

The boys from all houses and years were staring at Amanda in her fitted emerald dress and you in your stunning black dress.

Out of a strange urge, you look towards the end of the hall which generally housed the staff table.

You immediately catch Professors Snape's eye from the distance, him sipping on what appears to be some form of hearty red wine whilst he held intense eye contact with you. . . It was hard to tell from such a distance, but you think he had that same look of awe as all the boys that were ogling you.