Forbidden Love .27.

Erica's P.O.V

Lucius grabbed my hand as we both quietly walked to the grand ballroom. I could feel his anxiety build up as we got closer, which only made me more anxious. Lucius had told me that him and I would be entering the ballroom together and being introduced to the whole court as future husband and wife. The hallways in the castle were quite active today, with everyone dressed in there best attire for the ceremony. My hearing is now much better than when I was human and I began to hear a weird humming sound. 

"Lucius whats that noise?" I asked him unsure of what I was hearing. 

"That's our audience." He said gravely. "Every vampire in the city is here to see us. Were the biggest thing to happen in our world in nearly 200 years." Her said as he rolled his eyes. "Not many vampires are happy about what I did. Very few approve." He squeezed my hand tighter, to give me comfort but It just made me feel his anxiety even more. The humming sound got much louder and eventually became more clear. I could start to make out the different conversations going on in the room just ahead of us that we were about to enter.

'She's a sick twisted human, should be killed' 

'He has committed treason the fool'

'Disgusting'

We were in front of the entrance, which were two large doors. Lucius gave me a kiss on my forehead and looked me deep in my eyes as we waited to be announced for our grand entrance. Held my face in his hands and put his forehead against mine. Immediately I felt every emotion he was feeling and he felt every one of mine. It was one of Lucius's abilities to be able to feel others emotions and them his when he put his forehead against another. He did this to me once before when I was human and it scared me, but this time I understood it. He was sharing with me everything he felt in the hopes that it would make me feel more confident in myself before we entered, and it did. 

"Thank you." I said to him with a smile as he rubbed his nose against mine. 

"Your welcome, are you ready?" He asked roughly. I could tell he was trying to compose himself after feeling all of those emotions trying to recompose himself. 

"Yes." I grabbed his had as the announcer called our names and the doors opened. 

'Your royal highness Lucius Dimitru Vasile and our future Mrs. Lucius Vasile.'

We walked down a grand staircase that led to a huge ballroom full of vampires and every one of them were staring at us.