Forbidden Love .20.

Juliens P.O.V

"What the hell are you talking about?!" I yelled at her at the same time Lucius was also shouting something about her not thinking clearly. I walked over to where she was standing on the other side of the room backed into a corner obviously expecting me and Lucius to begin fighting at any second. "Why would you ask such a question!?" I shouted in her face. I read into her thoughts to see that the whole question was a distraction. Smart girl. "You will never become a vampire Erica. You are a blood slave and will be that way till you die." I told her. Knowing it was harsh and that it would hurt her. I was crazy about her but I needed to move on and prepare to become the next great King. She blankly stared back at me, and stood there frozen.

Lucius's P.O.V

I couldn't believe what he had just said. Didn't he know how much Erica cared about him? Maybe he really is the asshole I've always thought he was. Sure I find humans to be rather gross and stupid but I have met several including Erica to be rather interesting and different from all the rest. I'm sure if she tried hard enough she could get out of here and meet a decent demon in the underworld. Theres no way Erica will be a blood slave forever, she has to much passion in her to just give in and give up.

I was leaning up against the bedroom wall looking at her blank stare wishing she would snap out of it, because it was making me feel human. "Thats no way to talk to your lover Jules, learn some manners." I said with grin. Julien turned around to give me another one of his famous death stares he was so good at. "We have a meeting to get too." He said through clenched teeth. He turned to take one last look at Erica as he walked out of the room. After the door shut behind him Erica slid to the ground and wrapped her arms around her knees.

"He always knows what to say to me to make me feel worse every single time." She said as she began to cry. I kept my distance at the other side of the room not wanting to get to close and end up attacking her again. So I stood there and watched her until she got the energy to go back up on her bed. "I'll be right back." I told her as I walked out of the room and went down to the kitchen as fast as my feet would allow. I found Chef Andrick in front of the stove cooking something that consisted of blood. He was one of the best Vampire chefs of the underworld. "Andrick are you familiar with the human food spaghetti and meatballs?" I asked him hoping I said it right. "Yes your Royal Highness I know a lot about human food, would you like me to prepare it?"

"Yes, and as fast as possible." I said as I leaned against the counter and impatiently waited. I watched him cook it and tried to remember the steps in case I ever needed to make it myself. Almost 30 minutes later he was done and I rushed it up to her room before I had to get to the meeting .

When I walked into her room she was still crying. She turned around to look at me and when she saw the meal her eyes went wide and she smiled. She sat up on the bed and took the plate from me.

"I cant believe you did this for me." She said. "Thank you Lucius...I forgive you by the way, for attacking me yesterday. I know you have a hard time controlling it." She said with a smile.

"Your very welcome, and thank you very much for forgiving me. I have to get to the dreadful meeting now but i'll see you around, you are my punishment after all" I said to her with a wink and left.

I walked down winding hallways and up staircases to the conference room where all the meetings were held about all the boring changes going on in the kingdom. All of the royalty and nobility come to these meetings once a month and address all important matters. I walked in and saw most people had already arrived and were in there usual seats. I took my seat in between Julien and my mother. After we all waited for the last few people to get here we started the meeting.