Forbidden Love .24.

Erica’s P.O.V

“You two look awfully cozy.” Julien said as he walked into the room. Me and Lucius got up off the bed knowing something was about to happen. Lucius still in his boxers walked up to Julien. “Whats with the red eyes Jules?” Lucius asked. “You know that what your trying to do will never hold up with the council, or father for that matter.” Julien said fuming. “Actually father has already approved our marriage, and as for the council they have no say because I have the law on my side.” I could see that Julien was reading everything from Lucius’s thoughts which only made Juliens eyes brighter. “What the hell is up with your eyes?” I accidentally blurted out because of my annoying curiosity.  Thats when it all happened. Within about 3 seconds Julien had shoved me against the wall of the bedroom, I didn’t even see him coming. He bit my neck so fiercely it made me scream in pain. Lucius pulled Julien off of me and punched him in the face so hard that Julien fell to the ground. I was so disoriented and dizzy from everything that just happened and all the blood that I had just lost, and all the blood I had continued to loose. I slid my back down the wall and sat on the floor as I became faint. I needed Lucius to heal me, or I knew for sure I was going to die.Lucius and Julien continued to fight until finally Lucius shoved Julien out of the room and shut the door. Julien must have given up because if he wanted back in here he could so easily break the door down. I watched as Lucius stood there staring at me and I wondered why he wasn’t rushing over to heal me.

Lucius’s P.O.V

I stood there and watched her bleed. She was close to death and I wondered if I would be able to keep myself under control to be able to heal her. It was taking everything in me to keep from draining all the sweet blood from her body.I slowly walked up to her and the smell and hunger only got much stronger. I knew that she was my responsibility and hoped that me caring for her like I do would help me. I just wasn't sure. I could barely think at this point, the vampire in me was screaming to kill, to feed. My natural nature versus my compassion at a war. Would it simply be easier to let her die and then change her? Would’t that be best for everyone including her? She would never again be a blood slave, be much more accepted in this world, and overall be happier in the end even if she hates me at first. She's already passed out from the blood loss and I don’t see another option at this point. As I went to kneel down beside her on the floor I heard the last few beats of her heart until it stopped.