Forbidden Love .12.

Hey guys! I just wanted to thank all of the people who have supported this story and begged for more! :) I really appreciate all of it and i really hope that you continue reading. Thank you so much! Enjoy!

xoxo

Erica's P.O.V

I miss him. I really miss him, and I know that it's really wrong to want him here in my room talking to me, kissing, hell I wouldn't mind if he would just come to feed off of me. It's been another few days and he hasn't shown up to my room, nor have I gotten any more books from Lucius even though I did write him back, only for the sake of actually getting some more books. But he hasn't given me anything. I bet he just wrote that letter to get my hopes up to actually look forward to something, and to only let me down later. And boy did it work. I got up off my bed to do some stretches on the floor to keep myself from being stiff as hell. As soon as I laid down on the floor there was two knocks on the door and Julien came strolling in.

"I don't want you here, get the hell away from me." I said sternly, trying to look convincing hoping he would notice I'm really pissed at him.

"Need I remind you, you don't have a choice. You're my slave and you do as I say. Not the other way around." He said nonchalantly with his back leaning against the door eyeing me down.

Oh no he didn't, I thought to myself standing up and getting in his face.

"And may I remind you that I don't give a damn if you think I'm your slave or not, I do what I want!" I screamed at him staring him right in his deep black eyes.

He just shook his head. "I've been way to kind and gentle on you, so much so that you've grown infatuated with me, even dared to kiss me. It's time for me to set things straight." He grabbed my neck and threw me onto the bed, and before I knew it he was feeding on me, but it wasn't like how it used to be. It didn't feel good this time, it was painful. I screamed and begged him to get off, and he did.

"This is all you are to me. Food. And that's it, nothing more." He said before leaving the room. I cried for hours after he left me, before I fell asleep.

Lucius's P.O.V

I listened to Erica cry all night, wishing I could make it better. But I knew that if I even went into that room I would attack her, not being able to control myself. The last time I went to see her I only wanted to see what it was that attracted Julien to her so much, because I knew it was more then just the taste of her blood. But just the smell of her drove me mad, and I couldn't control myself. And after I fed from her I felt so bad about it, that I erased from her memory. I couldn't take her crying anymore so I had to leave, get away from the mansion so that my sensitive vampire hearing couldn't hear her anymore. I left my bedroom and began walking down the hall when I saw Alina. Man was the woman sexy, no wonder Julien broke off his little fling with Erica, he had this beautiful vampiress who could satisfy all his needs. And trust me the man has needs, I can't even remember the last time he's had sex with a woman.

"Alina." I said with a nod and a grin as I passed by her. I would have continued walking but she grabbed my wrist and spun me around to look at her.

"Where's Julien?" She asked sternly.

"I highly suggest that you release me or I'll make sure your hand will never be able to grab another again." I said fiercely. "I don't take lightly to being treated like an animal Alina." She quickly released my hand, but gave me a cold and ugly grimace. "I'm sorry, but I miss my fiancé, he left shortly after...well we had a great night together and then he became distant and hostile, and now I haven't seen him all day. " She said, with an obviously fake concern. But wait did she just say...?

"You and Jules had sex?" I asked completely in shock. Julien wasn't hinting that he'd been happy about this arranged marriage at all. The only time he was happy about it was when he was faking it in front of the royals, including myself but I could see through it easily.

"Well he is my fiancé, and it is none of your business Lucius!" She said as if she was embarrassed of my question but I knew better, she was ecstatic that she'd screwed the future king.

"I haven't seen him, nor do I wish too." I said turning to leave.

"Lucius, wait..." She said following after me. I turned to look at her, beginning to get annoyed with her, all I wanted was to leave and she kept holding me back. "I wanted to know if you'd like to join me in your room for awhile while Julien is gone." She said with a big grin on her face while looking at me suggestively.

"Did Julien not satisfy you?" I asked flirtatiously, Julien's fiancée or not, she was sexy and willing, and all I needed was a distraction right now and she was perfect for it.