Forbidden Love .14.

Lucius's P.O.V

"Lucius you are aware that the act you have committed is frowned upon in our society?" My father asked me looking pissed off, and bored at the same time. How he pulled that look off I don't know.

"Yes"

"You are also aware that because of your actions a punishment will be in place?"

"Didn't I already get a punishment?" I added knowing it would piss him off, and I had every right. How dare he put me in the court room like every other vampire in the world? I was his favorite son, He would't have even done a thing unless Julien hadn't demanded punishment.

"Do you dare talk back to me in front of the royal court?!" He sat up straighter and his eyes blazed red.

"Just a mere question....dad."

"This is a serious matter Lucius. It wasn't just any women you slept with, it was the future queen." He said sternly.

"Humphhh.." I rolled my eyes and looked the other way.

My moms head perked up and said "I know the perfect punishment for you, Julien's having a hard time with his blood slave so you can deal with her, without killing her, that should be extreamly difficult for you. Ohh and if you do accidently kill her then the less we have to worry about." She said this with a huge smile on her face. Any other human I would have agreed with her on, but not Erica. I can't do it.

"Seems fare enough." One of the members of the court added.

"All in favor of the punishment?" Viktor (dad) announced.

"No, no...wait something else...mayb-" But the court cut me off.

"Agreed."

Erica's P.O.V

I was reading the book Lucius had given me for about the 50th time when I saw something out of the corner of my eye.

"Ahhh!" I screamed when I saw Lucius just appearing in the chair across from my bed.

"Startle you?" He asked calmy.

"Well no shit sherlock you appeared out of nowhere!"

He laughed. "Sorry. So whats up?"

"Whats up?" I asked skeptical.

"Yes, isn't that something humans say nowadays?"

The sad thing was that he looked so serious while asking me this question.

"What do you want?" I said while narrowing my eyes on him.

"I came to see you...obviously. But anyway enough of the small talk. I'm taking you out."

"Seriously!....wait why? And why should I trust you, you nearly killed me remember."

He smirked " Well woman I did apologize for that, but may you remember that I am a vampire and it is in our nature to drink blood."

"You apologized so that means you wont do it again right, because most people don't keep promises."

"Most people these days don't, No. But I am a classic gentleman from the 1400's and my word to a lady is true." He said very seriously.

"1400's? Wow."

He smiled and shook his head. "So you want to go or not?"

"Well where are we going?" I asked curious, still not fully trusting him, but wanting out.

"A night out on the town of course, promise you'll have fun." he said with a huge smirk.

"I'm in." I said with a smile.

Alina's P.O.V

"Julien!!" I screamed for the 100th time, even though I knew it was no use.

I'd been locked down in this dungeon for over 3 hours now, haven't they made there minds up on what to do to me yet?? Ugh.

Thats when I heard a door opening and footsteps coming towards me. Great, It was my father.

"What the hell were you thinking Alina?!"

"Daddy it wasn't my fault, you've heard the stories. He's a seducer daddy, He's impossible to resist!"

He took a few deep breaths to calm down. "I know honey, its okay..its okay.."

He paced a few times and then asked "How did he even find out?"

"Daddy thats the strangest part, one second he was fine and then he just...snapped and shoved me!" I said crying.

"I wonder..."

"Daddy please get me put of here!" I begged.

"I will love, just wait. The council is debating your punishment. But in the mean time I'm going to find out how Julien learned about you and Lucius. Just be patient." He said before leaving me alone again.

Erica's P.O.V

It didn't take long at all for Lucius to sneak me out of there without anyone noticing, which was a relief.

I found out immediately that we were in a whole other world. When I asked Lucius about it, he just simply stated with a smirk "Welcome to the underworld Erica."

"So, were in hell?" I asked a bit freaked out.

"No love, the underworld isn't anything like what humans teach you. The underworld is just another parallel universe, which holds creatures of the night...such as vampires, demons, and whole bunch of other stuff. Oh and no your not the only human, there's alot of humans here too."

"Yea well they gotta eat." I said sarcastically and he laughed his ass off.

"Funny, but actually some humans here are married to demons...but us vampires frown upon that, but we cant control what they do..yet."

The underworld looked similar to the real world, just grimier and less civilized. Lucius drove an all black Ferrari. Typical.

"So where we going?"

"Do you dance?"

"Yeah...but i'm not dressed to dance."

He looked me over, a little too long. "True, how about food? You've got to be starving."

"Food, would be amazing! I haven't had anything but bread!"

"Food it is."