Forbidden Love .4.

The maid left me at about 9am and its now 5pm. This has been one of the most boring, and nerve wrecking days of my life. For the past eight hours all I've done is pace around this whole room worrying about what my crazy 'Master' is going to do to me next, or Iaid in bed daydreaming, even did a little crying. I didn't get any lunch, and I wasn't worried about dinner... I was more worried about being the dinner. It was about 6pm now, and I heard two knocks on the door. "Yea?" I said getting up and walking towards it. It was him. Of course.

"I'm ready for dinner" he said with little grin as he loosened his black tie. He was wearing a black tux, and trousers with a white dress shirt. Why is he dressed up? I thought to myself. He went over and laid on bed and let out big sigh. "Are we going to have another fight about this, or are you going to make this easier on the both of us?" He asked.

"Why do you think you can just tell me what it is I need to do?!" I snapped back at him. He sat up on my bed when I said this.

"So you are going to make this difficult" He let out another sigh and stood up.

"Why did you take me, why me out of all the other girls in the world?" I yelled at him.

"You should be grateful that I'm the vampire who took you in, because if it weren't for me you'd be being treated far worse then you are now! You wouldn't even have a room! You'd be down there in the dungeon for the rest of your life!" He yelled at me as he started walking towards me. But I continued to stand my ground.

"I DIDN'T WANT TO BE TAKEN IN! I WANTED TO BE LEFT ALONE!" I literally screamed at him this time and I could see I had really pissed him off. He put his hand around my throat and pushed me up against the wall. He bent down and whispered in my ear. "You are never to speak that way to me again." He said dangerously.

"Or what?" I said bitterly. I know I shouldn't have done that, but he's really pissing me off. So what if he's some all mighty vampire prince. I'm not going to give him the satisfaction he wants. He squeezed my throat tighter and this time he screamed in my ear "Or I'll kill you!"

"GOOD!" I yelled right back. He dropped me down to the ground and walked to the other side of the room and began pacing. I just continued sitting on the floor watching him. It looked like he was thinking really hard about something...or maybe he was clueless. Jeez, who knows with this guy? Finally after about 5 minutes he stopped and stared at me. His black eyes felt like they were piercing me.

"Look... I don't necessarily like having to keep you around, but its law that I have a blood slave at all times, and I'm tired and extremely thirsty so I would really rather I could just have a nice meal calmly every night, understood?" I could tell it took all his patience just to say that so I figured I'd be reasonable...for now. "I can hear your thoughts by the way, and I'd rather you'd be reasonable for the rest of your time here." He can what?!

"Bullshit! There's no way that's possible!" I yelled at him.

"You didn't think vampires were real until last night so why wouldn't this be possible?" He said with a huge grin spreading across his face.

"Ughh! I'm so sick of you!" I yelled.

"Likewise. But I'm really thirsty and to be quite honest I've never drank from a human who tasted as good as you."

"That's so gross, I think I'm going to puke." I said, He looked amused... ugh how is this amusing?!?!

"Well you should hear all the thoughts running through your head right now." He said smugly.

"I really can't stand you!" I yelled back. He sat back down on my bed and patted the spot next to him, wanting me to sit there. Might as well get this over with I thought to myself. I went and sat next him, and he pushed my hair away from my neck and leaned in closer to me. He grabbed my waist and pulled me up towards the middle of the bed so that I was completely lying down. He leaned over me and bent his head down towards my neck. I could hear him smelling me. "Hey! Get it over with and stop messing around!" I snapped at him. He laughed and started trailing his nose along my neck. I tried really hard not to laugh because it tickled really badly. & I think he heard that in my mind because he did it several more times until I finally let out a little laugh.

"You seem to be enjoying this." He said with a grin.

"Oh please! It just tickles, now get it over with!"

"Gladly." I felt his teeth graze my neck and then he bit down hard. It was just like before, it hurt really badly in the beginning, but then it dulled and all you felt was a thrill of pleasure. Just when I was hoping he wouldn't stop... he did.

"If I would have continued you would have died Erica." He said with a laugh.

"Hmm, I don't even know your name you know" I said half asleep already.

"Julien." He said, right before I fell asleep.