Forbidden Love .5.

I woke up the next morning to a loud buzzing. What is that I thought? I looked over to the nightstand beside my bed and saw that it was the alarm clock going off. It was only 6 in the morning! I sat up and turned it off. Maybe Julien set it last night, just to piss me off.

"Nope. I set it so that you'd be awake when I came to get you" Julien said, walking into my room. I jumped at the sound of his voice, I hadn't even heard him come in.

"You could have knocked!" I told him.

"I was going to, but you were already thinking about me so I figured I'd answer your question." He stated simply. I stretched and yawned before getting off of the bed. While Julien just watched me.

"Where am I going?" I asked as I got off the bed, I was still wearing what I had on yesterday.

"You're going to meet my parents." He said as he crossed his arms over his chest, obviously meaning business.

"But I thought that you were a prince or something." I said remembering what the maid had told me yesterday.

"She told you a lot more then you should know, which is why she's no longer here." He said very seriously. What did he mean? Did he kill her?

"I didn't kill her but another associate of mine did." He said.

"I can't believe you! If anyone should have been killed for that it should have been me! I was the one asking the questions!" I yelled at him with tears running down my face. How could he do that! She was loyal to him and did what she was told! & just because she let another human know why I was here...she was killed. I started to break down. It's all my fault.

"She was told not to talk to any of the other humans about any information on us when she was first brought here! She knew the rules and she disobeyed me!" He yelled right back.

"You're a monster." I said in between sobs.

His face looked dangerous as I said this. He grabbed me by the back of my neck and started to push me out of the room. "Let go!" I yelled at him, but he didn't let go. He pulled my face up to his so that our foreheads were touching.

"You are going to start behaving or you will end up dead, just like the maid." He whispered in my face.

"You didn't have the guts to kill her, and you don't have the guts to kill me." I said as bravely as I could. I know I was pissing him off but he deserved it. He shoved me away and I fell on the ground, he turned and started to walk away. After he was about to round the corner in the hallway he yelled at me to follow him.

I got up and tried walking as fast as I could to catch up to him, but just as I finally got around the corner of the hallway he was nowhere to be seen. I went to the end of that hallway and saw stairs leading up to the second floor. Did he go up there? I wondered. I began walking up the stairs when someone grabbed my arm. I turned and saw that it was Julien. 

"Where are you going?" He asked annoyingly.

"Well you were walking way to fast for me to catch up, I didn't know where you were." I answered back.

"You are to never go on the second floor, understood?" He asked impatiently. I rolled my eyes then nodded, and continued to follow him.

As we were walking down the hallway he kept pace with me, and I walked right beside him. Every now and then I noticed him glance at me, but had no idea why. I didn't even know why I had to meet his parents, the 'King' & 'Queen". I had to keep myself from laughing.

"Why is that funny to you?" He stopped and turned towards me as he asked this.

"I just don't understand. What are you the prince of? & why do I have to meet your parents?" I asked.

"I'm the prince of our world...it's a lot different from how you humans live. And you need to meet my parents because I'm royalty."

"So?"

He laughed. "I can't just have anyone as a blood slave, I'm royalty and therefore need someone's blood who is worthy enough for me. My parents are to decide whether you are worthy or not."

"And if I'm not?" I asked.

"Then you die, and I get a new blood slave" He said nonchalantly. What an asshole I thought to myself.

As I we continued walking down the hallway I saw another maid. She was coming out of a room and stopped when she saw Julien. Julien walked up to her and asked her name.

"My names Gabby" She said quietly. I could tell that she was scared of him, she couldn't even look him in the eyes.

"What were you doing in there Gabby?" He asked her sternly.

"I was cleaning master Viktor's room like he asked me sir" She said with her head down. She looked over and saw me, I gave her an apologetic smile hoping she would be okay. She looked about my age; she had black curly hair that came down to her shoulders and sad brown eyes. I wonder if she's the maid they replaced the last one with.

Julien let her leave without hurting her, which surprised me.  

Julien and I continued walking a little further until I saw a huge dining room with a long table in the middle of the room. 

Julien walked over to bow to the man sitting in the chair that dominated the table.

"Father" Julien said.

He was even paler then Julien and had long brown hair. The only difference between the two of them was that Julien had black eyes, while his father had piercing bright blue eyes. 

Julien then went over and bowed to his mother and kissed her hand. His mother had short blonde hair and Julien's black eyes.

"Mother" He said with a smile.

Wow. I've never seen Julien act like he actually cared about something, it was definitely shocking to see.

"I thought we were to come to her." His mother said while she looked over at me, looking displeased.

"Relax Angeline, less work for us." His Father said to her.

"I thought I'd let her out of the room, she was becoming restless." Julien said to them.

"Oh Julien love if she's too much work then get rid of her!" Angeline said with outrage.

"Nonsense!" His father said. "Our son here likes the thrill of a fight before a meal, am I right son?" His father asked looking at Julien pleased.

"Oh Viktor don't be so foolish!" Angeline said to her husband.

Julien looked over at me and dragged me towards them. I was standing in front of both of them while they sat in there chairs.

"Well she looks pleasing enough for you son, unless you object I approve" Viktor said to Julien.

"I've never fed from a human who tasted so good before father, it's amazing." Julien said looking at me with amazement, while I felt as if I was about to barf.

"Yes, well while that might be true Lucius has told me that you've gotten into several fights with her." Angeline said to Julien while looking at me evilly.

"The fighting is worth it." Julien replied. "And most of what Lucius has to say about me is false mother, you should know that by now." Julien said to his mother angrily.

"Well he was certainly right about this." Angeline said pleased with her self. "I approve for now, but if I here about any other problem with her then she's done with." She said looking at me.

Julien bowed to the both of them and then turned to me. "Bow." He said to me, gesturing that I bow to his parents. I sighed and then bowed very quickly. Angeline looked pissed, but Viktor just smiled at me. I definitely liked him more then the rest of the crazy vamps here.