Forbidden Love .23.

Erica’s P.O.V

“You're royalty now Erica.” He said. 

“What!!” I yelled. Not knowing what else to say, everything happened so fast that I don't even know if this is all really happening. It feels like a dream. One minute i'm in school just trying to get through the day, and then i'm a vampires blood slave. But now, i'm a vampire price's fiance. Its just all way to surreal for me to even comprehend right now, I just wanted to lay down.

I walked over to his bed and just laid there trying to wrap my head around this whole thing.

“You okay?” He walked over and felt my forehead. “You don't look so good.” 

“No i'm not okay. I don't understand anything thats going on right now. I'm just so confused.” I sighed. 

We heard a bunch of loud male voices booming down the hallway yelling at the paparazzi, it must be the guards I thought to myself.

“Finally, they're getting rid of them.” Lucius said.

“How are we even engaged if being with a human is forbidden, I heard that from Julien enough to know that its a serious law you vamps follow.” I asked him.

“When they assigned you as my punishment it allows me to claim you as mine. Thats how I got around that law. Its stupid but it works, nobody can do anything about it because its clearly written in the book.” He said as he sat down next too me.

“Whats 'the book'”?

“Why do you ask so many damned questions?” he laughed. “C'mon lets get out of here, i've got to properly introduce you to Gianna, and you have to get ready to speak to my parents.” He got up and headed for the door but I jumped up and ran to stop him from leaving.

“There is no way i'm going to pretend that I actually want to marry you!” I yelled at him. I mean what was he crazy to think that I was just going to be this perfect fake little wife of his? Hell no!

“You have too! Do you want freedom or not” he asked me seriously.

“I do but not like this Lucius please.” I begged. “ It's the only way Erica, trust me. I promise i'll be the best fiance ever.” He said and gave me a wink that would normally make me blush, but this was not the time, I was too nervous about having to talk to his parents. Ughh.

Juliens P.O.V

“Your highness!” I heard someone yelling down the hallway, then there was banging on my bedroom door. 

“What!?” I yelled back to the person behind my door. 

“Sir, its urgent your needed immediately in the main hall!” He yelled back at me still panting from his run to my room. I got up and opened the door.