Chapter 23

Sans' POV
I could tell from the kid's smile that Frisk wasn't in the drivers seat this time. I smile and lean against a pillar, watching as Chara stares at me with vicious intent.

Sans: What's up brat?
Chara: Your hopes are if you seriously think you could break MY will.
Sans: Maybe, But you say that like it has ever stopped me before.

The entire hall grows black with white outlines. Chara giggles maliciously and charges straight for me, dodging any attack that I would send her way. I dodged her imcoming attack and forced her back, stabbing her with a bone. She respawned and I ducked out of the way of her blade, forcing her back as I use several of gaster blasters to kill her. Dodging my attacks, Chara sprints straight for me, using the knife to deflect the incoming bones.

Reader's POV
I held my head as several of headaches continued to hit me. The strange figure has disappeared and I had to sit there, holding my head in agony as the pain never stopped. I looked at my stats and somehow saw the numbers were increasing drastically... How?

Sans' POV
I killed Chara 17 times so far and I was already starting to grow somewhat Tired. I kept my head up and dodged more attacks from Chara

Chara: Give up Comedian! The biggest joke is how you think you have a chance!
Sans: a joke, eh? Well here's the punch line

I smile and punch her in the stomach, spawning a bone through her, killing her again. I wipe my brow and pant quietly as Chara respawns once again.

Reader's POV
I managed to get out of the room and shook my head as I heard a loud explosion. I look around and saw a strange light where the noise was coming from. I ran over as quickly as I could and saw Sans and Chara. As Chara got killed again, I could see that Sans was visibly getting more and more tired for every time he killed her. I reached into my sweater and pulled out my knife...

*The Thought of you helping Sans fills you with DETERMINATION