Epilogue-- 5 Years Later

Live, love and laugh.

That’s how you should always handle your life.

Five years has passed since that day. I could still freshly remember the events of that day, especially the outcome of each person. Many people would be shock of the choices we all made. But actually, it all ended well.

“Miss Finn, are you ready?” My secretary, Sasha, asked.

“Just a minute!” I called while I fixed my puffy, white caramel dress.

>>>>>FLASHBACK.

“Are you sure this is alright?” I asked Chace when I buckled the seat belt of the plane.

You see, Chace at some point knew I was going to go after him after reading the letter that’s why he told me to read it at 9 in the morning, such a feeler. And because of that, his mom took an earlier flight earlier in the morning. We were at a legal age of riding the plane alone so it was alright.

“Of course, here’s your boarding ticket. You could’ve told the security you were finding me.” Chace said while fixing his seat belt.

I so hate this guy but at the same time love him.

“What about my stuffs?” I asked.

“They would be sent as a follow up.” Chace said and looked at me. “Stop worrying.”

“Who wouldn’t worry when your things are in France and you’re being taken up by a feeler to Singapore?” I bluntly said.

“Feeler? Or being taken up by someone handsome?” Chace smirked and inched near my face.

I pushed back his face and took a deep breath.

“I hate you.” I scowled.

“I love you. Stop worrying.” Chace patted my head.

“Fine.” I pouted.

“Good girl.” He patted my head.

After arriving at Singapore, Chace’s parents were there waiting for us and they were expecting me. Wow.

We were going to continue studying here and work part time at Chace’s company since it’s really in jeopardy. His company sells car parts actually and I didn’t know that until now.

We stayed at the Smith’s mansion and I stayed at the guest room. It was big, spacious and heart warming. The walls were painted orange like the sunset and the bed was fluffy with cream colored blankets. The floor was wooden and the comfort room was simple yet unique. It was full of tiles and glass. Plastic glass I guess. I also had a study table near my bed with supplied books for my studies here. I wasn’t going to study the things I studied at the academy though, but when I will enter the university, I’ll be on my second year since some subjects have been taught during the time I was in the academy. I’ll be studying here for two more years with the course, business management.

It was two weeks after I left when I opened my laptop to skype with Desiree.

“Laureeeeen!” Desiree screeched at the screen.

“Des! How are you? I missed you guys!” I waved.

“Everything’s...going crazy!” Desiree screamed.

“What do you mean?” I ponder.

“Mace won the tournament right? Guess what, he has his own bakery and it’s going F-A-M-E. Guess more, Leila is going to transfer schools! She wants to study fashion and arts! You know that prestige school near here? That’s where she wants and she’s leaving next semester! But Lyka will continue here. There’s more, Blake fell for Lyka. It wasn’t that fast though, because Lyka has been comforting Blake since you both left. He wasn’t really that happy when you chose Chace of course.”