Chapter 30: I'm Going Insane Because Of You

HEEEEY! A/N here!:) You'll know when it's Chace's POV already but the upper part is still Lauren. :) I hope you guys would like this! I made this with my heart ♥ hihi!:) 15K reads! Thank you guys so much! I would like to give special thanks to my greatest friends, @JeneaYu @caylestarcooper @LibyaMae96 @kimpyvon ! :) Please fan them! Oh, read their stories!:D Here's the links!

@kimpyvon http://www.wattpad.com/story/1230085-chat-mate 

@JeneaYu http://www.wattpad.com/story/1346347-road-trip

@caylestarcooper http://www.wattpad.com/story/1165787-limited

@LibyaMae96 http://www.wattpad.com/story/1375670-a-f-s-s-the-journey-temporarily-on-hold-until

Sorry for so much yapping. xD no more A/N at the bottom okay?:) Keep commenting on what you think so that I can improve the story for you guys! :D God bless you all! :) -SmileyKari ♣

Chapter 30: 

*A week later*

“Class dismissed!” Mrs. Flinston announced.

We all sat down at the couch trying to suck in all the information we had over the past few days.

We’ve been practicing like crazy, day until night. Three more days until the competition, can we do this?

“Don’t worry, we’ll make it.” Drew patted my shoulders.

“We’ve practiced enough. Beating Mace would be a piece of cake and there are so many competitors out there! They’ll beat him.” Blake smiled at me.

“He’ll cheat his way until he wins.” Chace suddenly interrupted us.

I think you’re still wondering about Chace. Well, I’m still ignoring him since he doesn’t even speak to me.

“Let’s just pray to the Lord. I know He’ll help us.” Drew bowed his head and we said our prayers.

Dear Lord, please make everything go well for the tournament. I pray for fair judging and that cheaters would just stop on what they’re planning. Also Lord, I thank You for giving me so much blessings letting me arrive to this level. I know You’ll always be with me! I also pray that our friendships will all be the same after this experience. In Jesus name we pray, Amen.

~~

It was around four in the afternoon when I decided to cool my mind off from studying in the library with Blake, Drew and Chace. I was getting such a massive headache already from all that reading and practicing.

A week has passed and I still couldn’t get over with what Chace said.

Too bad because I found you interesting since the day we met.

What was that all about?!

“Found you.”

I turned around and my heart started pounding like crazy.

“What are you doing here?!” I shouted turning away.

“Aw, why are you so cold to me recently?” Chace touched my chin and held it high making me looked into his green eyes.

“Shut up!” I pushed him away.

He sighed then sat beside me.

“Sorry about before.” He was looking at the floor playing with his feet.

Chace apologizing? Is this true?

He looked at me then smiled, “Will you forgive me?”

I felt my whole body getting hot and his smile is melting the hatred in my heart.