Chapter 16: Chocolate Temptation

“Woah! Eifel is so gorgeous!” I said scanning the whole tower from below.

“A guy might fall out of the sky you know!” Desiree winked at me mischievously.

“Ha-ha-ha  Desiree. Very funny.” I said pretending to laugh at her.

We went up through the elevator and got up pretty fast.

“Pssst! Lauren, look over there.” Desiree said.

“Where?” I said.

“There!” Desiree said pointing at something.

Drew, Blake, Lyka and Leila. What a surprise.

“Oh, hey Lauren! How’s life? Having fun?” Lyka saw me looking at her and decided to come talk to me. Ugh.

“Fine and happy. You?” I said sarcastically.

Then she hugged me.

“Me? Well, making Blake and Drew fall in love with us.” Lyka whispered then let go and went back to Drew and the others.

What was the hug for?! Is it to let Blake and Drew know we’re all happy happy friends?! Don’t tell me they’ll fall for that trick?!

“I know, I’m thinking what you’re thinking, Drew and Blake are dumbos.” Desiree said.

“Hell yeah.” I said.

We ignored them flirting non-stop then we checked the other view of the Eifel. Taking pictures of each other.

“So, who’ll take a picture of us?” I asked Desiree.

“Him.” Desiree said pointing at someone.

“Mace!” I shouted running to him.

“Lauren? Hey! Sup?” Mace asked.

Okay, here’s the chance, ask him! Ask him what you want to know!

“I was pointing at him because he was cute but I didn’t expect you to know him.” Desiree whispered.

I winked at her.

“So, what you doing here?” I asked Mace.

“Having a stroll since I got nothing to do in the academy.” Mace smiled at me.

“What class are you? It says on the paper that your group activity partners are in my class.” I said.

“Oh that, I’m in class B. But I do the activities alone in the teacher’s room.” Mace answered.

“Why? You have a great result but you’re in B?” I said.

He laughed.

“You’re very funny Lauren! Hey, I’ve gotta go. Talk to you next time beautiful!” Mace said patting my head and leaving.

“That was Mace? So he should be the one in my group.” Desiree started wondering.

“Uhuh.” I said.

He’s hiding something. I just know it!

~~

Desiree and I kept walking at the top of the Eifel tower.

“You know, I’m getting hungry.” I said.

“Same. Know any restaurants?” Desiree asked.

“Chocolate.” I said pointing at the stall over there with lots of people.

We went to fall in line and when it was our turn, they ran out of stock.

“Seriously?!” I said.