Chapter 12: Activity Two

“We’ll be doing for today is strawberry meringue.” Mr. Lee announced.

I smiled.

This was my favourite and I’m sure I can do this! After all, Drew and Blake are here to help. I hope Chace helps us this time and not only the remaking time before.

We took all the ingredients from the seventh floor and proceeded in baking.

“Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and place rack in center of oven. Grease and flour two - 8 x 2  inches round cake pans.” Drew said.

I preheated the oven while Blake and Chace did the Meringue layer.

“They look pretty happy there huh?” Drew suddenly said while we were doing the cake batter.

I looked at Chace and Blake and I saw them arguing.

“If we use the almond extract, I’m sure it’ll also taste good.” Chace suggested.

“Almond and strawberry? Seriously?” Blake sarcastically said.

“You’re always following recipes. Try experimenting a bit you know!” Chace said.

“Fine.” Blake pouted a bit.

I laughed at them and accidentally, they heard it.

“Why are you laughing?” Blake turned away from me.

Chace just looked at me with his cold eyes.

“You guys act like you hate each other but I know deep down inside, you guys love each other to deaths.” I chuckled.

Blake didn’t respond but Chace did.

“Who the hell would love a player like him.” Then he returned in sprinkling almond.

Okay? That was too cold?

“Tsk. What an attitude.” I muttered.

“What did you say?” Chace raised his voice and looked at me with cold eyes.

I jumped a bit out of surprise with his voice.

“Nothing!” I shouted at him then went back to doing my stuffs.

After a while, it was time to place one of the cake layers, meringue side up, on a serving platter.

Drew carefully arranged it while I held on to the pan.

“Whip cream time. Who wants to do it?” Blake asked.

“I do!” I said taking the whip cream from him. This was my favourite part of the baking.

But when I tried to open the lid, it wouldn’t budge.

“What’s up with this?!” I said trying to open the lid.

“That’s easy you know. Give it to me!” Chace said trying to take the whip cream from me.

“If it’s easy, then I’ll do it right?” I said turning around so he wouldn’t get the whip cream.

“There’s no time for-” He was cut by the sudden open of the lid splashing all over our counter!

“Woah! Whip cream shirt! Awesome!” Drew said while looking at his apron and shirt with whip cream all over.

“Look at Lauren!” Blake laughed so hard I thought he was about to fall off!

Chace looked at me and suddenly, his cold eyes became heart warming stares.

Then, “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Chace laughed like a mad hatter!

Blake, Drew and me looked at him for a long time when he suddenly stopped laughing.

“Uh, get back to work!” Chace said turning his blushing face down.

“HAHAHAHAHAHA! What kind of laugh was that?!” I shouted making the teacher scold us.

“Keep your voices down Ms. Finn!” Mr. Lee shouted from a far.

I tried laughing silently with Drew and Blake and he was blushing red!

“Sto-stop laughing!” He was blushing red!

“How many years haven’t you laughed Chace? Zillion?” Blake whispered to him while laughing on the floor.

“Shut up Blakey!” Chace smirked evilly.

“Don’t call me that!” Blake flushed red.

“Blakey?” I croaked then laughed again.

“Blakey Makey!” Drew said laughing with me.

“Now who’s the laughing stock now?” Chace smirked.

Blake adjusted his glasses then looked at us, “Hey dew berry!”

I immediately knew that was Drew’s nickname.

“Blakey Mickey!” Drew whispered to him.

“Dew berry!” Blake smirked.

Then suddenly, someone threw me a whip cream on the face.

“And Lauren, you’re cream star.” Chace smirked.

“What the hell?!” then I was about to walk forwards to throw him the other almond sprinkle in my hand when I suddenly felt flying.

“Lauren!” They all shouted and I just closed my eyes.

“Lauren! You alright?!” A voice asked me.

I opened my eyes and saw the voice asking me isn’t the one carrying me. I looked up to see the face of who’s carrying me and...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh my gosh! Who's carrying Lauren?!:O 

Who could it be?hmm :) 

I'll be posting the picture of Leila as Ashley Tisdale!:) 

Lalala.

-SmileyKari :)