💚73~ Trust💚

Instagram:xxmintylovexx

Patreon.com/xmintylovex

💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚

"So. Talk." Yoongi says as he folds his arms.

Jimin had dropped Mina off to daycare and the members made their way home, Joon Hee was called to meet them there.

And now they were all sat in the dorms around Jimin, who was nervously brushing his hair back.

"Joon Hee texted me last week saying she's going to do a surprise return." Jimin looks at Joon Hee as if asking for permission when she gives him a nod he takes that as his cue to continue. "I don't know where the baby came from, I was just walking and I dropped the apples then I saw her."

"So why didn't you return her to the police," Yoongi asks, the other members nod along. And what could Jimin expect, the oldest person in this room was Jin and even though he was married, he was secretly Mina's age.

"I did... at least I tried to." Jimin's eyes begin to water. "I dropped her at the police station, then two days after I get a call from the orphanage, she won't stop crying, they said she was looking for me. When I went to see her, the state she was in, I regretted leaving her in there."

"What about her parents?" Namjoon asks.

"Yes, maybe she has people looking for her... Jimin this is kidnapping." Joon Hee points out.

"I'm her parent now, she doesn't have any." Jimin cries. "I fostered her."

"You fostered her!" Yoongi shouts

"I wanted to adopt her but I need to be married for that, so I just fostered her," Jimin says quickly.

Yoongi leans forwards and looks at Jimin "You did all this by yourself, you didn't even consider me or any of us. Jimin you're not a normal person anymore, your part of us, how do you expect to look after a kid and be an Idol and..."