????72~ Car chase????

Instagram: xxmintylovexx

Patreon.com/xmintylovex

For Namjoons birthday there will be a hidden chapter 😏☺️ follow me to read it

💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚

"Ummm," Jimin mumbles, he inches slowly away from Yoongi. "Joon Hee arrived today." He whispers.

Yoongi releases a breathe he's been keeping in. "Thank God."

"What do you mean?" Jimin giggles, as if trying to ease the tension. "She wanted to surprise Hobi, with the job she got, and she wants the apartment to herself..." Jimin explains.

Yoongi stands uplifting Jimin up with him. "You can't be sleepy already." Yoongi chuckles as he pushes the door of their room open. He slowly steps back to close the door. His eyes don't leave Jimin.

The younger yawns.

"Umm Jimin are you really sleepy?" Yoongi asks as he slowly drops Jimin on the bed

The younger yawns again and pulls Yoongi towards him for a kiss. "mmmh, It's okay, come here." Jimin kisses Yoongi slowly as the older removes his clothes, they fall to the floor. And Yoongi returns to Jimin's lips, he holds Jimin close to him and finds their fingers intertwined. He slowly nibbles Jimin's bottom lip hoping for entrance. It seemed easy today, Jimin would usually fight for dominance but today, Yoongi had full access.

And these kisses feel strangely familiar.

Yoongi breaks away from the kiss and looks at Jimin.

His chest was rising up and down gently.

Jimin had fallen asleep.

"Wow," Yoongi chuckles. "I'm going to pretend that didn't take a hit on my ego." He helps Jimin under the sheets and leaves the room to wash up.

Yoongi rubs his hair with a towel as he slips into the bed. Jimin was already shuffling under the sheets, his arms drape over Yoongi.