💚59~ That kind of couple💚

Instagram: xxmintylovexx

Patreon.com/xmintylovex

💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚

Jimin holds the camera in front of the members, they were all stood around Mrs Min and Yoongi's brother.

"Say cheese guys," Jimin shouts.

"Get in the photo!" Mrs Min points at Jimin, she pushes her husband out of the group "Take the photo."

Jimin looks up from the camera "Are you sure ?"

Mrs Min nods " Yes, I see his face every day, that's what marriage does to you." She huffs. "I know what he looks like even with my eyes closed, he doesn't need to be in this."

Jimin chuckles and hands the camera to Mr Min who sighs, Jimin quickly stands next to the group.

"One two three, say Bangtan."Mr Min shouts.

"Bangtan!"

Yoongi looks at his parents and then back at Jimin

Yoongi looks at his parents and then back at Jimin. "Why didn't you tell me?" Yoongi asks, he smiles as he looks at Jimin.

"Then it wouldn't be a surprise." Jimin giggles. He stops laughing and looks at a Yoongi. " umm do you like the surprise?"

Yoongi gives Jimin's hand a tight squeeze. "Of course..." Yoongi looks around there were many members of staff. "Ba-pabo. The real question is how did you manage to convince her?"

Mrs Min steps in "That's between me and Jimin." She flicks her hair over her shoulders and gives Yoongi a smirk. "But if you must know... he agrees to be kidnapped by me every holiday."

"That's abuse." Yoongi frowns.

Jin stretches and puts his arm around Namjoon's shoulders "Let's go eat? Yoongi's family should join us."

Before Namjoon could reply Jin was dragging him out.

"When is food not on his mind?" Hoseok chuckles.

"Wait, who's looking after my baby?" Yoongi gasps.

Jimin giggles "I'm here, with yo-"

"No I mean Holly, who is looking after Holly, he's my baby." Yoongi looks at his parents.

" Yoongi looks at his parents