💚65~ The process 💚

Instagram: xxmintylovexx
Partreon.com/xmintylovex

com/xmintylovex

"Taa"

"Gaaaa."

"Laaaa"

"Maaa."

"bdsbchbsdCBJSKDBCK."

"I got it right." Laughs Yoongi, Jimin bursts out laughing next to him, he leans forward and covers his face.

Taehyung protests. "I got it right too."

"We were doing well until J-hope, and Jin decided to screw up." Jungkook points out.

Namjoon sighs, he looks towards the camera, he was no longer in a wheelchair. "Hello Army, we are back from rest and we just want to introduce our newest member Jimin, who will be with us till the end."

Jin who was sitting next to him nods. "Yes so in this V live, we will be answering any questions you have about him."

Jimin covers his face shyly. "Yes Army, I'll answer any questions."

The first question pops up on the screen in front of them causing the members to giggle. Jin reads it out. "Ah they always ask this, Do you have a girlfriend?"

Jimin looks at the camera, "Nope, I don't have a girlfriend. "He points at the camera. "But Army, you can be my girlfriend."

The members laugh at the cheesiness.

"I got goosebumps." Laughs Yoongi.

Jimin smiles, causing his nose to wrinkle. "Next question please."

"Is it true you were Suga's personal assistant?" Reads Namjoon.

Jimin nods, he gives Yoongi a small smile. "I've been Suga hyung's personal assistant for a few months' now, he is a good hyung."

"How was it like to be Yoongi's personal assistant? What did he make you do?" Reads Hoseok.

Yoongi giggles. "Army don't misunderstand; I was really nice to Jimin."

Jimin shakes his head. "He kept bullying me," He fakes sobs. "I'm just joking Army, Suga was good to me, he would let me listen to his guides for his songs and sometimes he would record me singing for the guides, so keep an eye out for our music."

"Is it true, that for one of the previous run episodes, where the personal assistant of each member had to choose their favourite member, you choose Taehyung instead of Yoongi? Is Taehyung your bias?" Reads Yoongi, he chuckles and looks at Jimin, in an almost threatening way.

Jimin's eyes close as he laughs at the question. "You guys remember that? Yes, that was me. Yes, Taehyung is my bias."

Jimin leans forward to read the rest of the questions. But there weren't any questions, instead, the comments read: