💚60~ Fan club💚

Instagram: xxmintylovexx

Patron.com/xmintylovex

💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚

Jimin was pacing around his hotel room. He didn't really know how unreasonable he was being, but he didn't mind. Yoongi just came back from dropping his parents at the airport.

Yoongi walks out of the shower, his towel around his waist. He has another towel in his hand to dry his hair. "What's wrong?" He asks.

"Nothing," Jimin mumbles

The older raises his eyebrows, he drops the towel on the table and slowly walks towards his pouty boyfriend, "Baby, can I have a kiss?"

Jimin stops pacing and faces Yoongi with a pout. "Don't baby me, you have a new baby, go to your new baby and ask him for a kiss."

Yoongi smirks and slowly hugs Jimin from behind, their height is perfect for each other, he doesn't have to reach far to leave a small kiss on Jimin's neck

Yoongi smirks and slowly hugs Jimin from behind, their height is perfect for each other, he doesn't have to reach far to leave a small kiss on Jimin's neck. He grazes his lips along Jimin's neck, and from the mirror nearby he can see Jimin close his eyes. "You're the only baby I'd do this to, so don't be jealous of Holly anymore."

Jimin seems to snap into reality, he faces Yoongi and drags him to the bed, Yoongi is pushed on it and Jimin quickly climbs over him. Jimin smirks and leaves kisses on Yoongi's neck.

"Returning the favour Jiminie?" Yoongi hums as he rolls his head back to give Jimin more access.

"Maybe." Jimin whispers, he sits upon Yoongi's crotch to roll his hips, the towel around Yoongi's waist comes undone. Jimin leans forward, Yoongi sits up to meet his lips. Hair tugging was Jimin's favourite because Yoongi would graze his fingers on Jimin's neck, he was sensitive there, and he liked it when Yoongi was holding him in place. Yoongi's other hand grabs Jimin's plump ass.

And that's probably where Yoongi should have realised something was wrong. Jimin was giving him small bites on his lips, and that only meant one thing. "Jimin don't tease me." Yoongi growls, a moan escapes Jimin's lips when he feels Yoongi's grip tighten.