The End

Finns POV

I lay in my bed, texting Marcy and Bubblegum at the same time. It was about ten at night yet I was up. Jake had fell asleep an hour ago.

My phone buzzed in my hands as Marceline replied to me text.

Marceline:

Sure, Hero, love to come to your party, by the way, do you have to wear anything fancy?

I smiled and replied. Me and Jake had decided to have a party to celebrate not only Marcy living again but us coming back. This is what I said to Marceline:

Finn:

No, its just a normal party with normal foods. Lots of pizza ;D

Another hour passed and marceline and bubblegum both told me to get to bed. I didn't reply, I was too tired.

~

I blinked open my eyes and turned to see Jake, standing by my bed. A goofy smile spread across his face.

"What time is it?", I ask, raising my hand for a high-five, my eyes gleaming.

"Party time!!!", Jake howled, slapping his hand into mine.

"OK, you get the food. Get some red stuff for Marceline. I'll get the decorations", I instruct.

Jake nodded and ran downstairs. He jogged out the door and was off to each kingdom, collecting food and inviting people.

I got to work to the decorations. The theme was blue red, just because them colours work well together. I put up streamers and changed the table cloths. It was late afternoon when I finished and Jake came back. We sorted out the food, eating some of it.

I put up a couple of red flags, marceline apparently likes sucking the colour out of them. She said through text, I'm not a stalker!

"Done!", Jake wheezed, sprawling on the couch which was somehow covered in confetti?

"Dude I said the confetti was too much", I rolled my eyes as Jake shrugs.

"Whatever-", he get cut off as Marceline floats in wearing her usual grey tank top, jeans and red boots.

"Hey guys", she smirks gazing around the room. She spots the red flags and smiles at me.

"Well I think the red flags are too much", Jake finishes, folding his arms and raising an eyebrow.

"They're for Marcy", I argue, pointing to an already grey flag.

"Awwww, that's cute", Jake coos, patting my back. I blush slightly at his action.

Another couple of minutes, people start pouring in. From candy people to stone elementals. So many people that I got lost in my own house.

"Thanks for the red stuff", Marceline calls from her laying position in the air. She was holding a red flag and smirking.

"No prob Bob", I joke, winking,"I'm just glad you're alive!"

"Heh, what happened to those guys?", her gaze turned to me from the flag.

An emotion flashed on her face. It was fear. "Don't be scared", I comfort her.

She snorts,"I'm not scared", she sucks the colour from the flag and floats away.

I sigh. She doesn't like to admit her weaknesses. But I could see in her eyes that she was terrified. But I know they won't come back. Me and Jake will kill them tomorrow. No more trouble, life has become awesome for once. I'd do anything to save Ooo. I'd do anything for her.

Lol, the end I guess. Please take your time to read my finnceline and my new book coming out soon! Hope y'all enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed writing it!

~Gunter :D