We made it!

Marcelines POV

Everyone followed me into my flat. Finn and Jake immediately dropped onto my couch and a looked around for my sharpie. I eventually found it and I strolled back and drew a face. Marshall handed me the bug milk. I splashed it over the face and muttered the words under my breath.

A large blue portal appeared from the wall. We all look at each other, crazy smiles on our faces. Finn and Jake jumped in first, followed by Fionna, Bubba, Bonnie and finally me and Marshall.  As I stepped in, I clicked my fingers and the portal closed.

"I'm a vampire again", Marshall began floating, fangs sticking out of his mouth.

I looked around for the others and spotted Jake. He was his usual orange brown dog form. Everyone was back to normal.

"Awesome!", I exclaim happily, ushering others into a large dark grey room. I muttered s spell under my breath a a faint pink portal rose up from my hands.

"The portal to Aaa", Fionna went in first. Marshall had to be pushed in and then Gumball waved then left.

I closed my hands into a fist and the portal vanished. With a satisfied smirk I turned to the others.

"Let's go home", Bubblegum said calmly, sighing quietly to herself.

"What if I'm still dead?", I ask, suddenly scared that I won't exist anymore.

"Don't worry", Finn pulled me into a bear hug. He squeezed me tight. Too tight.

"OK", I wheezed, pushing him off of me and making the portal.

A shimmering blue portal appeared in frowny of us. Finn and Jake stepped inside. Gasp and cries of joy erupted from the other side. Bubblegum and me exchanged glances. She stepped in and I followed, my eyes closed.

"Marceline", Finn yelled. Oh glob, no more hugs! I opened my eyes and realised that I wasn't dead.

Well, I am dead kinda. But you know what I mean. I hope.

"Ooo thankfully looks normal", Bubblegum sighed from behind us.

"Yeah", I breathed, thankful to be back. "I'm going to my place".

The others nodded and left. I turned to leave. As I got home, I noticed Hambo was placed on the windowsill. I smiled and opened the door, piking up Hambo. I hugged it tightly and set it on the couch. Next, I searched for my axe bass. I found it lying on my bed, untouched. I breathed a sigh of relief. Nothing had happened whilst we were gone. At least, not that we can see anyway. Life was good.

Maybe one more chapter, than the book is finished! I'm gonna start writing the last part and the first part of my new high school book today maybe. Also my finnceline :) Sorry it was Short.

~Gunter °_°