Houses

Marcelines POV

I blinked open my eyes and gasped. Jake and Bubblegum were humans, so that means that we're not in Ooo.

"W-where are we?", I ask, trying to find my voice, which was all croaky. Wait. Wasn't I dead?

"We're in a human world", Bubblegum confirmed, steadily meeting my gaze.

I roll my eyes,"Yea, I knew that!", I say sarcastically, turning my gaze to Jake. We must be like, 15.

"You're alive, Marceline!!", Finn yelled, pulling me into a massive bear hug.

"Yea but since we're in the human world, we need to sort out some stuff. Like houses", Jake said, stepping up to the door.

"Kay, I'm gonna rent a flat", I shrug casually, grabbing a phone out of my pocket.

"I think we should do the same", Finn and Jake looked at each other, crazy smirks painted on their faces.

"Yea, then we can sort out school!", Bubblegum said excitedly, grinning mischievously at me.

I sigh and step outside, in middle of renting a flat. Suddenly, a warm sensation hit my skin. I looked up and gaze at the sky, lightened up by the sun.

"Kay, I'm gonna get my key, come on", I try to say as casually as I can, slightly panicking from being in the sun.

I walked up ahead to the block of flats. Grabbed my key, and ran up the stairs to my room. I was room 90, Finn and Jake were room 91, and Bonnie was 89.

I flopped onto my couch as bonnie explains that we have to go to school in a week. She said that we are starting year 10 (I'm British ) but the rest I wasn't listening to. I was thinking about my death. I should be dead.

I yawned and strolled to the bathroom, feeling sweaty and ready for a refreshing shower. I grimaced as I looked in the mirror. My hair was a mess, my eyes were icy blue. More blue/grey than anything really.

I peeled off my clothes and turned on the shower. I let the warm water flow on my body, instantly feeling satisfied.

After my shower, I tried to listen out to see if the guys were gone. No sound except from the laughing from Finn and Jakes room. I turned around to see new clothes had magically come and my old cloths seemed to be in a dirty washing basket.

I pulled on a grey tank top and over that, a red plaid jacket. I put on my jeans and some socks, bit left the shoes, knowing that all I needed was food before bed.

"If I'm human, then I don't need to eat red", I exclaimed happily to myself, rubbing my hands together.

I opened the fridge and a breeze of cool air hit my face. I studied the items and found nothing that caught my eye. Next, I searched the cupboards, finding some canned soup. I shrugged, good enough.

I heated the soup and poured it into a bowl, picking up a spoon in the process. Then, I padded to the TV and turned it on. I took a large spoon full of tomato soup, not minding that it burned the inside of my mouth.

After my meal, I turned off the TV and dunked the bowl in the sink, making a mental note to wash it up in the morning. I then strolled to my bed, flopping onto it and smiling with pleasure at the softness. I turned around and noticed some more clothes which had been played out for me. This time it was a red tank top and long white shorts with music notes on them.

I put them on and dove under the covers, wishing I had Hambo with me. I sighed sleepily, my eyes growing heavier and heavier by the minute. After one last yawn, I fell asleep, thinking of the day ahead of me.

Sorry its short. BTW I'm British and I'm gonna base the school on my high school and also some of the lessons!

Thanks for reading. I'm hungry, its 7pm and still waiting for food :(

~Gunter |•v•|