Nearly there!

Marcelines POV

Cursing once again under my breath I forced my wat out of the lift and into my room. I peeled off my salty clothes and stepped in the shower. After I'd gotten rif of the salty stench, I put on a grey tank top, a red plaid jacket on top, my torn black skinny jeans and my knee high red boots.

"So, what do you want?", I mutter, tying my hair up into a loose bun.

"I think I might have something that'll turn you back into a vampire", Bonnie said, clapping her hands together and grabbing a suitcase from under her couch.

She carefully opened it to reveal a mini science kit. She picket a a test tube with a blood red substance inside. My stomach grumbled at the sight if red but a quickly pushed away the hunger.

Bubblegum seemed to notice and waved the tube in front of my face. I growled and stared at the floor.

"Drink it", Bonnie said bluntly, placing the tube into the palm of my hand. I took off the cork and stirred the liquid.

"What is it?", I ask, suddenly feeling cautious about what could be in the tube.

"Something I whipped up this year", she replied happily, motioning me to drink.

"And you didn't get caught?"I ask, a slight smirk creeping on my face.

"No, now drink!", Bubblegum instructed impatiently, grabbing my wrist and making me drink the whole thing at once.

I gagged as the foul taste of washing up liquid entered my mouth. I closed my eyes tightly shut as I fell back onto the couch, coughing.

"Washing up liquid, really?", I demand, trying not yo gag again as other flavours fill my mouth.

"I... didn't put any in there. I swear", she said, holding up her hands.

"Then why am I trying not to throw up?", I growled impatiently.

"Its all part of the formula", Bonnie said proudly, head held high in triumph.

"Whatever, I really think I'm gonna be sick though", I reply weakly.

"Yes, you may feel drowsy and ill for a couple of days. But do you want be the vampire queen again?", she said, hands on hips.

"Mmhm", I nod, not opening my mouth. She was right though, I felt horrible and really tired.

She motioned for me to leave. I nodded and staggered into the hallway and fumbled for my key. I unlocked my door, forgetting why I locked it in the first place and immediately flopped onto my bed. I lay thee in Ann awkward sprawled position for a while, trying to breath steady as I felt my lunch coming back up to say hi.

"Its. Worth. It", I mutter to myself, already feeling my fangs grow back.

I looked at my hands. They were growing paler and I bet my eyes were crimson again. My hands skimmed my neck, expecting to find two small scabbing bite marks there. None yet, the transformation from mortal to immortal takes time.

It was too hot to go under the covers so I slept on top of them. I took off my plaid jacket, feeling my arms instantly cool off. I start to close my eyes but my curtains are open and the sun is pouring in. My skin feels burn and itchy as the warm rays hit my pale immortal skin. I roll his my bed and groan as I fall on my arm. I slowly get up and wriggle it, praying to Glob that its not broken. It wasn't,phew. Then, I bounded the my window and pull the curtains shut. I sighed with relief and padded back to the comfort of my soft bed.

I fell into a deep sleep, awaiting the next day with a bit of dread.....