Found it

Marcelines POV

I shifted my shades back up my nose. I was walking through the Co-Op supermarket, looking for bug milk with Marshall.

"So, bug milk is really rare so i doubt it'll be here", Marshall said.

"Yeah, I know", I roll my eyes and walk ahead of him, not really wanting to talk to him.

"The milk section is up ahead", Marshall points to a large freezer thing.

I resist the temptation to float lazily there and fast-walk instead. Marshall follows close behind me, I wide grin on his face.

Suddenly, I tripped on a stray can of beans and Mr shades fell off. I froze, hoping no one was in the isle at this moment. Marshall jogged up to me and gave my back my shades. I quietly thanked him and stood up.

"Saved ya life", he joked and turned to look at the milks. He rummaged around until I spotted something at the back. A familiar light blue carton with a white stripe in the middle. Bug milk.

I quickly grabbed  it and waved it in his face,"Hah, I found it".

I looked at the price. My heart dropped. "Do you have any money, I forgot some".

"Uh, yeah", he takes the milk and strolls to the checkout. He buys it then gets out his phone.

Moments later, then others ran up to us, Finn hugging me. I shoved him off and we walked to the park to discus the plan.

"OK, do you have a sharpie?", asked Bubblegum, a serious look in her green eyes.

I nodded and watched Finn and Fionna running about with Jake, probably playing it or whatever.

"And you know the words you need to say?", she asks, raising an eyebrow.

"Yes!", I say, taking off my shades and rubbing off the annoying smudges on my top.

My red eyes glowed in the sunlight, turning them slightly yellow. They looked a bit like fire.

"Awesome sauce", Marshall fist pumped the air and ran over to Finn, Fionna and Jake.

I sighed and folded my shades, too lazy to put them on. If people stared or even asked, I'd say my eyes were brown and they just looked this way because of the position of the sun.

"What will happen when I'm back in Ooo?", I ask to no one in particular.

Bonnie answered for me,"I don't know but I hope you're alive".

"How will we get to Aaa?", Bubba suddenly asked, his eyes wide and questioning.

"I'll sort that out", I winked and smirked at him. He nodded and got up to go to the others.

Now it was just me and Bonnie in an awkward silence. I sighed and ran to the others. When I got there they were all standing there. Finn and Jake were shuffling excitedly.

"We're going home!!!", they cried happily, dancing around, making Marshall laugh

"Yeah, I'll do it when we get back", I nodded and lifted up the bag of bug milk.

They laughed happily and held hands and danced a bit more. I rolled my eyes and sniffed. Something was burning.

"Marceline, get out of the sun", Finn shoved me into the shade of a tree.

I facepalmed and sat down, leaning against the trunk. I smiled at the guys enthusiasm and mentally thanked them for realising that I was burning.

Thanks for reading, sorry its so short. Two updates already today and maybe another one for luck. My friends still over but meh. Also, I really think I'm gonna write a separate Adventure Time High school book. More detailed as well.

~Gunter :3