Rainy day daydreams

Finns POV

Jumping with joy, I left the physics classroom, Fionnas hand intertwined with mine. She noticed our hands and blushed slightly.

"Man, if we're a vampire right now, I would suck the red out of your faces", Marshall joked from behind us, resting his arm on my shoulder.

"Whatever, what do we have next?", I asked the annoying vampire.

"English!", he fist pumped the air,"We're doing story writing. I'm doing mine about Ooo", he smirked.

"So, did you ever get to explaining the situation to Marceline?", Fionna asked, he gaze fix on marceline who was walking ahead of ya, head down, hands in pockets.

"No, she doesn't believe me!", he said, obviously frustrated.

I roll my eyes as we stop outside room 5, out English room. We line up as usual and that when I hear the first pitter patter of rain. Side-glancing at the window, I notice that its raining heavily outside.

Once inside the classroom, I sit next to Fionna, Marceline and Marshall opposite me, and Bubblegum and Gumball at the head of the table. I blush as I sit next to Fionna, causing Marshall to chuckle.

"Finn and Fionna, sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-", Marshall sang before he was interrupted by the call of the teacher.

I noticed Fionnas blushing heavily as she stated at the table, occasionally stealing glances at me.

"Hello, my name is Mr Petrikov", the name sounded so familiar but I couldn't quite remember,"The reason I'm introducing myself is because I see we have new students!"

Petrikov, Simon Petrikov! I turn to Marceline who flinched at the sound of his name. I smirk and lean over to Marceline,"Marceline, remember Simon?", I whisper.

She flinches again, her eyes flashing angrily as she ignores my question completely.

I sigh as he starts the register before putting the assigned work which seemed to be only for us. It was to write a story.

"Hey, Fionna, what have you done", I turn to my new friend, blushing slightly.

"I'm writing about my adventure is Aaa, the gender bent world of Ooo", she smiles sweetly.

"Awesome, I'm gonna write about the time Marcy took us to the Nightosphere!", I gaze at marceline as I say this, wondering if she heard.

"You went to the Nightosphere!?", Marshall butts in, smirking like a maniac,"What happened?"

"Well, her dad gave her this amulet which made her evil and locked us in a cage of bananas, if you can even call them that",I shuddered at the memory.

Marshall burst out laughing, earning us a couple of looks that said 'Wtf?'

"Wow, we need her memory back!", Marshall wipes away a tear or laughter.

I nod, daydreaming about all the awesome times I had with Marcy. I stare at the now rain covered windows, thinking if she'll ever be back to the Marceline I once new.

I snap back into reality when teacher says we only gave another half an hour to finish. I start scribbling down about how Jake recorded on his awesome new camera phone and even jotted down the song Marceline sang. Then about the bananas and how they now scar me and Jake for life, and how we had to wait in that super long line to go see marceline, who was being taken over my the amulet! I even put in mine and Jake's political rap, just for kicks!

And soon enough, I was finished. Mr Petrikov took in our books to assess and as the bell rang for brake, I got one last glimpse of marceline, staring into my eyes, showing an emotion I couldn't quite tell.

Hey, thanks for reading, I just wanna point out that I'm doing a finnceline book and I think I'm gonna make that alongside this book! I may make this one slightly shorter because I'm not sure if you're enjoying this.

~Gunter /)'v'(\