We need to get back!

Bubblegums POV

"Hi, I'm Bonnibel Bubblegum", a blush slightly, shifting my lilac bag further up my shoulder.

"Oh, I'm Bubba Gumball", he smiles back as he runs a hand through his light orange hair. It's kind of cute how he's so nervous around me.

I turn to Marceline. "Who's that?", I ask, nodding towards the guy standing next to her. Wow. They're just staring at each other.

"That Marshall Lee", he replies with a grimace. Marshall? You mean the kid that we rescued?

"I used to know a Marshall Lee", I said glumly. Then a thought popped into my head. "I know how to get back!"

My loud comment got me a lot of stares. I gathered up Finn and Jake and grabbed Marceline by the collar.

"OK, how?", Jake said, scratching the back of his head, his dark brown eyes gleaming.

"Well, if we can get a portal to the Nightosphere, then we could probably get back. But we need to go soon or the Lich will attack", I exclaimed.

"Did you say the Nightosphere?", a voice whispered from behind us.

"Yes, why?", Finn growled, getting his sword out. Then he realised we're not in Ooo and we were getting more stares now.

"Guys, its me, Marshall. I got transported with you and so did my friends", he smirked at me.

"But you were like, seven", Finn said, his blue eyes widening.

"I got turned back into a kid by magic man" he explained. Then turned to marceline,"Hey, I though you were dead?"

"What?", Marceline backed away, her cold eyes on Marshall.

"She lost her memory", I sighed, facepalming myself for not checking the sign affects.

"OK, I know how to get to the Nightosphere from here. But bug milk is incredibly rare",he frowned, his slightly sharp teeth glinting in the light of the hallway. "And only vampire royalty can do it".

"Please tell me you're-", Jake whined before he was cut off by Marshall.

"Nope", he said a little too cheerfully. "Oh wait. I am nicknamed 'The vampire King' so I'll give it a go".

"And if it doesn't work?", Finn asks, walking over the Marceline.

"Then we'll have to get Marcelines memory back before then" Marshall sounded thoughtful.

Marceline didn't know what was going on. I need to explain everything that had happened this past week. I opened my mouth, ready to explain when the bell rang. We all covered our ears.

"Ah, form time", a girl with long blonde hair and wearing blue chirped.

Marshall followed my gaze,"Oh, that's Fionna", he said casually. Then he pointed to a girl with pale skin and tan coloured hair,"that's cake, she used to be a cat".

Jake growled as we line up against the wall, awaiting our form tutor to open the door for us. Our form teacher was a man with a blade head and a grey suit on.

"That Mr L.Grab doesn't he resemble Lemongrab?", Marshall muttered to me.

I nod,"This is so weird", I exclaim, walking into the classroom with the rest of my form.

I sat next to Marceline and got out my book, 'The hunger Games'. I looked over to Marceline, who seemed to  be reading an interesting looking book by the name of,'Warriors the new prophecy Moonrise'. I looked over her and caught the name 'Firestar'. He seemed to be described as a ginger tom with green eyes and the leader of Thunderclan. interesting.

"OK, now I'll do the register", Mr. Grab almost growled to us. He got out a sheet and began calling out the names. "Marceline?"

"Here", she called out, propping her hand on her hand as she turned the page.

"Marshall Lee", he screeched, his eyes darting back and forth between the class.

"Here", he said sarcastically, rolling her eyes, and then going back to his book.

The rest of the names I didn't listen to. I said yes to my name, of course, but the book I was reading was so intense, I groaned when the bell rang for physics.

Lol, I love warrior cats, vote and comment if you do to! I'm actually on the second book of the second series so yea!

~Gunter *_*