Brake time horrors

Marcelines POV

As the bell rang for brake, I stood up from my chair, making it fall over. I grunted, set it back, shrugged on my backpack and followed after my friends. They walked over to a small tent-like structure which was selling all kinds of food in. I set my bag on a bench, getting out some Money for a drink.

"Hey Marceline, why don't you believe us about the land of Ooo?", Finn walked up from behind me, a bottle of Coke in his hands.

"Because you're all crazy", I simply reply, walking over to the cue and debating whether to get Coke or Sprite.

I settled on sprite, grabbing the ice cold bottle and jogging over to the bench where my friends sat at. I glanced at bonnie, she was talking about portals and shiz like that. I zoned out, staring at the scene behind her. Two kids were beating up a year 7 because of how short he was.

"Guys, I'll be right back", I stand up, taking my sprite with me. I walk over to the guys who look to be about year 8.

"Ha, your not only short, you're weak as well", the boy with messy black hair and dark brown eyes jeered.

"Ya know, you're actually the weak ones, you're just scared", I sneered, folding my arms across my chest and raising an eyebrow at them.

The boys cower, looking up at my stone grey eyes with fear. I pretend to lunge forward, making them run off.

"And don't come back if ya know what's good for ya", I shout back.

The year 7 smiles at me,"Thank you", he whispers, running a pale hand through his short blonde hair.

"No prob Bob", I joke as I stroll back to the others, sipping my drink and feeling proud of myself.

"-and that's how we'll get back", concludes bonnie, sketching what looked like a plan in the dirt with a stick.

I observe the drawings. One is of a carton on bug milk, a pen and some weird words. The next is a portal and 8  stick people walking in. The last, the two worlds of Ooo and Aaa, 4 people in each world.

I mentally count my friends, including me. There's eight of us.

"Marceline, come to my apartment after school", Bonnie instructs me.

I nod, not knowing what to expects now. I sip at my drink, listening into their conversations about adventuring and science.

"Marceline", Marshall smirks at me, and ruffles my hair. He then points to the pictures,"Believe us now?"

"No", I growl, turning away from him, wanting to get as far away from him as possible.

I sigh as the bell rings for our next lesson, maths. Great, I hope I don't have to sit next to Marshall.

Sorry its super short. I'd like to thank @Snibbonz, she's got really awesome and funny books, go check em' out!

~Gunter =^_^=