Well

PJs POV
I didn't let fresh out of my sight after that. Not just because of what happened but also I just really didn't want to be apart from him.

Fresh was resting peacefully. I couldn't help but find it adorable.

But then again almost everything fresh did was adorable. Completely. No denying that. He was my little ray of sunshine who got dimmed by a dark cloud. And I was their to blow it away. Fresh changed me. I admit, he changed me for the very better. Not to judge people at first glance, understand people better, try hard in school. But not to hard or we couldn't do study time.

I chuckled remembering the first time I kissed him. His sweet reaction, red face, and adorable shock. I pulled him closer laying a kiss on top of his head.

He had fell asleep while we were watching "10 things I hate about you". The movie wasn't boring but he got too comfortable and dozed off to deep slumber. But I wasn't about to wake him up anytime soon. No in fact I felt myself joining him in sleep.

~°~

I woke up to someone laughing. It was soft and fragile but on the verge of a full blown laugh. Which could only mean it was Fresh. I smiled and Poe ed my eyes tightening my grip on him.

"Oh sorry PJ did I wake you. I'm sorry I didn't mean to." he said looking at me.

"No no its okay. I don't mind if it's to your adorable laugh." I flirted.

He giggled and pecked my cheek. We shared a small delicate kiss before he pulled away.

"Where am I gonna stay? I can't stay here with you and your parents. I feel like I'm intruding. " he said looking down at his fiddling fingers. I smiled despite myself and kissed his hand.

"You can stay here for as long as you want or need. But in my opinion I never want you to leave."

"But what about your parents?"

"WE APPROVE!" someone said cheerfully in a fangirl/fanboy type of way. Which could only mean..

"Ink! Dad I said not to eavesdrop anymore. We're not a soap opera or one of those fanfics you can read on A3O or something like wattpad." I yelled as fresh blushed hiding his face.

"Ohhh but sweetie. We approve of fresh being in the house for as long as he needs or for as long as you waaant~"

"Dad I swear- wait we?"

Error popped up behind ink. "sUp yeAh we apProve."

"Will no one give us privacy!?" I yelled red in the face. It was one thing for it to be ink but error also.

"BuT yOu WeRe cuDdLing togethEr On tHe couCh in the livInG RoOm out in the oPeN" error said emphasizing on the word open a little to much. I groaned and got up picking up fresh and headed to my room. He clutched onto me as I walked up the stairs and open the door.

"I'm gonna change. You too." I said heading to my closet. I took off my shirt and pants changing into a better pair. With a different jacket as well.

"I don't have any clothes with me," fresh said. "What do I wear?" I pointed towards a bag of clothes. "We grabbed all the clothes in your house that was yours. Choose anything it will look perfect. He blushed as I smiled. I looked away so he wouldn't be embarrassed while changing.

He looked at me questioningly as I turned around. "What are you changing for I don't understand. "

I smirked kissing his cheek lightly earning about her blush.

"I'm taking you on a proper date."