Study Time

Fresh's POV
I leaved quickly I COULDN'T be late for work or he'd do it again. God I just hate my boss my coworkers I can deal with but not my boss.

I ran out while grabbing my stuff and I dashed to work. But with my luck I got their 20 minutes late.

I breathed heavy from running the whole way their and I took a breath. Hopefully no one noticed I got here late. I walked to the changing room to get into my uniform. It was cold and damp as always and when I finished changing I felt a familiar but creepy set of eyes on me. I hurried up and turned around only to be greeted by my boss.

"Well hello Fresh. " he said in a seduced way. I hated his tone. He always talks to me like this for some reason.

And he has a freakn wife!! He is so freakn bipolar. He tries to get with everyone but as usual my life is hell and he just happens to do this with me more than others. And he knows I can't resist because of how weak I am!

Luckily he hasn't gone to far without someone stopping him. I shivered at his tone. "H-hello b-boss." I was scared. Strait up. I couldn't even look him in the eye.

"Oh don't call me boss call me Dave ok fresh. " he came closer like were old pals. Shit no way that would ever happen.

"Ok." he came even closer. Scaring me even more. "You know what. Heh you were late. Maybe, I should give you your regular punishment. " he said very darkly. Oh no not this again. He grabbed me. Oh Shit oh Shit!

But I just had to open my mouth. "I won't be late again bo- I mean Dave. " I was frightened.

He seemed pleased by this. By me calling him Dave. Maybe even pleased enough to not hurt me.

But nope I was wrong.

                  ------**------

Ugh. Today was just . . Just . . Ugh I need to go somewhere not my so called "home" .

Maybe I should just go to the quite library. Its peaceful and maybe I could clear my mind. Nodding to myself I walked to the local library.

When I got their I sat in a corner and looked out the window.

I started to think. But it wasn't about school, work, or home it was about someone. . . . PJ. I couldnt help it that cocky smile that sure attitude his kindness his handsome face those eyes. I just couldnt help but sigh and think more about him.

Then I remembered I need to tutor him. I looked at the time maybe I could for 30 min. I texted him.

Fresh- hey PJ you said you needed tutoring. I can but only for 30 min today.

He immediately answered which kind of freaked me out.

PJ- cool! Im fine with 30 min.

He then sended me his address and I started walking to his house. His house for starters was pretty big. And nice looking. I knocked and was greeted by ink.

"Oh hey Fresh! What brings you here?" ink smiled and let me in. I walked in and answered "im here to tutor PJ." and on time PJ rushed down the stairs and lands on bottom step. He looked up at me and ink.

His face got pink when he looked at me. Maybe he's sick or maybe he is blushing. Nah no way.

Ink grinned and mumbled something like "ip it. " huh I wonder what that was (hehe do you know? Bet ya dont)

Then ink walked away leaving us in silence.

I looked at PJ . he still had a pinkish face. I mentally shrugged it off and said. "Sooooo what subject do you need help with?"

He looked at me and put his hand behind his head embarrassed. "Oh uh kind of almost all of them. "

I sighed and told him to go get his backpack. With all his study papers and books which he barely had. I have a feeling this is gonna take longer than 30 minutes.