Just Class

Fresh's POV
I had Mrs. Cotton and I couldnt wait I wanted to learn some music lets see how I do.

As I went in I noticed that PJ was in here is he in all of my classes huh.guess he is.

I sat in a chair and noticed that Alphys was here to. Well thats good one of my freinds to keep me company.

"Now today well be learning how to play the piano. " Mrs. Cotton said. Ooo I couldnt wait.

This will hopefully be fun. I hope I dont embarisse myself ugh torture.

She called some people up and they got the hang of it. Then she picked PJ. He was good.

And all of the girls squealed and made noises like "oh god hes hot" or "oh my" or one person "dibs" pffft some girls I can't stand.

Its obvious Hes done this before. Man i wish I was that good. But I only ever touched a piano a few times. But I dont want to think about it it brings up bad memories.

Then she picked me and I started. She said i was a fast learner and very good. And I finished. I saw Alphys smile and give me a thumbs up the jocks her unimpressed but PJ looked at me and blushed I just smiled.

Wonder why hes blushing. Hes been doing that often.

Its not like he likes me not at all its kind of weird for a strong jock to like a weak nerd like me. Heck I get abused and I can't fight back.
The only impressive thing I can do is magic and when I do it doesn't heal all the way.
But I just can't help but like him god why do I think hes cute. He bullied me i should be mad but I'm not. Ugh

He hurt me but I can't hold a grudge the only grudge I hold and forever will is for my mom.

But I'm never gonna stand up to him never. That's just stupid.

I was so deep in thought I didn't notice the bell ring until I felt someone tap my shoulder.

I looked to find PJ! "Hey uh earth to fresh classes over. " I bolted to the door but before I went out I looked back "thanks" and left.

PJ's POV
Mr. Metta-stomething class is beginning and fresh isn't in here i admit I was bummed.

Mabey I should tell him the truth that I like him and want to be something with him.

No thats stupid he doesnt like you but what if he did no it would ruin your rep but is it worth losing him ugh so many questions.

It just kept going on and on maybe I just need to get to know him first so he can know me better.

I'll just have to wait till then to make a move for instance it took forever for palette and Goth to get together hiding their feelings for so long.

In not gonna do that when I think the time is right I'll move to the next step. But Gah I hope its soon just thinking about him. Maybe I should actually focus in class for fresh.

I started listening then the bell rang I guess the world doesnt want me to listen. So I got up last class period and fresh is in it.

I happily went into the class room sitting at the table with Undayne and BP.

"So Undayne did you and Alphys hook up yet. " I nudged her shoulder. Hopefully Alphys actually did it.

"Oh um yeah she admitted her feelings so I did after. " I gave a smirk and said
"Your welcome I told her you liked her and she liked you back. Probably would have taken forever for you two to get together. " she just playfully punched my shoulder. I knew she was thankful Haha.

I had nothing better to do so I just watched fresh oh that cute nerd I don't care if it ruins my rep I still think hes cute. I smiled and probably blushed the whole time I was looking at him but I don't care. I sighed class is about to be over I better- then the bell rang oh gees I shot up and out it was my turn to do the chores and I wanted to do them fast so I can get some me time. I raced to my house.

Its short and disappointing in my opinion ugh comment if you like it and what I should write after this