To Much To Handle

Fresh's POV
Why does this always happen to me and that PJ guy only made it worse but ive felt worse. When i took a seat i winced in pain my ribs still hurt from my dad.

I felt eyes watching me but ignored it and did my work.

Class ended quickly and i went to history my second period. And i saw the group who ruined my morning.

But luckily that Pj guy wasnt their.

I grouned internally. Why me. I sat in a seat and some fish girl came up to me. Oh no.

"Hey nerd i want that seat." i didnt move because ive had enough of bullies.
"Hey nerd are you deaf i said i wanted that desk."

everybody started looking at us. Might as well give them something to look at. "To bad im already in it why dont you get the one over their. " i pointed at a dirty old desk. "It suits you." some people said "oooooo" or "burn" but  she got pissed off and grabed my collar.

"I dont know who you think you are but no one i repeat no one talks to me like that. "
"Oh i know who i am im fresh and your fishface and you dont have to repeat. Because im not stupid and ignorant like you. " everybody started to suround us.

She got mad and thew me to the ground it hurt ill admit but ive been through worse. Then people started chanting fight. Fishface just started to choke me forcefully and said "YOU FUCKING NERD YOU WORTHLESS PEICE OF SHIT. I WILL RUIN YOU NO ONE CALLS ME FISHFACE AND GETS AWAY WITH IT. YOUR PARENTS MUST HATE LOUTH AND PITY YOU YOU ASS." those words touched a soft spot and it hurt worse than the choking. "I BET THEY WOULD KILL THEMSELVES TO PUT THEM OUT OF THEIR MISERY OF YOU BEING THEIR CHILD. " that broke me and my eyes started to water but black spots started to cover my sight. Some brave people were trying to stop fishface until the teacher came in to help. "I BET THEY ABUSE YOU TO SHOW YOU HOW OF A DISAPOINT MENT YOU ARE." and she let go but i collapsed and my last thought was

She was right.

                     Pj's POV
On my way to class i heard yelling it sounded like . . . Undayne.

I went into the class and saw kids and the teacher trying to pry her off of . . . the nerd.

I imediantly helped his face was getting pail. I made her let go and saw his face he had a look of . . . regret sadness and grief. Then he passed out.

The teacher said. "Undayne office PJ bring fresh to the nurses office ." 

I nodded and picked him up bridal style and brang him into the nurses office.

"Oh god what happened ." the nurse took him to a bed "he got choked." she imediantly opened his mouth to look at his throat.

She looked at him closely and took his jacket and shirt off and saw broken ribs bleeding thickly.

They both gasped. I defenetly didnt do that to him who did this. The nurse went to go get bandages and medicine.

I looked at his face it wasnt the calm face of a sleeping person his face shown sadness. I then placed him that his head was in my lap.

I felt something inside i didnt know how to feel. This nerd was cute- NO I HAVE WORKED TO HARD TO LET MY REPUTATION GO TO WAIST THIS NERD IS PROBABLY A SNOB i cant have him ruining my rep. Never ill just keep my feeling inside deep down.

I have a girlfreind and im gonna stick with her. I layed him back in old position and the nurse came in and repaired his ribs.

Only then did he start to wake up.

Oooo sort of cliffhanger