New School

Fresh's POV

Wow just wow as if my life cant get any more worse its been 10 years since the death. Been from shelter to shelter and now im in my own place.

Life sucks once you cant even afford to pay the electricity bill or buy even bread. And it sucks even more to get a job. But i did and im working for some fucked up mean sexual boss. I wish i could just hit him but i need the money and i dont think im even that strong to even make a dent.

I woke up with a start today is the first day at a new school ive had to deal with this for a long time i just hope i dont get bullied as usual.

I grouned as i got up from my "bed" well i wouldnt call it bed more like two couch coushins together on the hard floor.

Thanks alot Dad or should i say Lucifer by the way he acts twords me.

I hate him he. . . killed my mom then he abuses me. Its to much. I hope at school i can make a friend to take it away.

So i sighed and got up to get ready. I have to use the same back pack and same things every year. My yolo glasses are special to me given by my mom I barely wear them thats why i wear what people call my "nerd glasses". I hate people like those.

Never once in my life have i been treated nicely since my mom. It sucks.

I looked at my clothes and chose to wear a colorful yolo jacket and some bright green pants. Hopefully the jacket will hide my face from bullies.

I dont have many clothes when i have extra money i buy them but i mostly use it for food for me and my dad

I dont have many clothes when i have extra money i buy them but i mostly use it for food for me and my dad. I have to cook for him and im pretty good if i do say so myself. Not to get cocky or anything but i can make a mean kiwi pie.

The only other valuble item i have is my skate board and phone both which i got from my job. I kind of stole the phone and use it to call text and watch anime vids. Their cool. Dont judge.

I hurried up and went to go make breakfast. As i finished my dad came down.

Oh god hes drunk. Well im sure gonna get a beating. For something.

He looked at the food and got mad as usual. He came to me and back handed me HARD.

"What was that for." i said holding my face. Hopefully it wont show. "You fucking forgot my coffee. " oh shit i said internaly i did.

"Im on it." and i hurridly fixed some and gave it to him. He just set it down and kicked me in the ribs till i fell.

"Next time dont forget." then he went up stairs to eat. That asshole. I got up and went outside. To the bus staition.

Someone else was their too a girl. Meh should start trying to make freinds first.

"Hey I'm Fresh whats your name" i said as i holded out my hand for her to shake. And she did.

"H-Hi the n-names A-Alphys nice to m-meet y-you." and she let go. She looked lile a dino with glasses.

"Nice to meet you too

"Nice to meet you too. So any intel i can get about school. " i asked cause i didnt want to do something wrong.

"O-oh um y-yeah i-i h-have a p-paper for t-that." and she took out a peice of paper and handed it to me and i read it.
Rule 1
Dont stand up to bullies if you cant fight

Thats a good rule so i kept reading.

Rule 2
Dont hit a bully or Jock cause they will hit back.
Rule 3
When in a hallway dont run unless your about to get killed because you will get toppled over by somebody.
Rule 4
Dont fall for their tricks cause it will end badly.

The rest of it was basicaly like that "Hey can you show me around at school?" i asked Alphys.

"O-Oh um y-yeah s-sure." and she smiled "Great." and i smiled myself as the bus came.

So i walked into the bus. And saw a BUNCH of tough looking jocks. Oh god their in the back so i sat in the front.

Hopefully they dont notice me. Uuuuuggghhh.

Well thats the first chapter hope you liked it just know their will be DRAMA. Just wait and read.