9. Nightmare

Jungkook Pov:

"This couch is hella uncomfortable. Why did I even agree in staying here." I complained to myself while I tried to find a comfortable position but it was almost impossible.

" I complained to myself while I tried to find a comfortable position but it was almost impossible

"There is no way I will be sleeping tonight." I said and stood up. It must have been around 3 am. I walked into the kitchen to drink something when I heard weird noises coming from upstairs. It sounded like mumbling or maybe even silent screams.
"What the..." I placed the glass on the table and walked over to the stairs. Now I was able to hear the sound more clearly.
"N-no..." A whispere was heard.
"No? What is she doing?" I asked confused and decided to go up and check out what was going on. It was a really tiny house but upstairs it was even smaller. Our hideout was at least 5 times bigger. There was a slightly open door which caught my attention and I walked closer to it and looked inside the room. It was Y/ns bedroom. Must have been because it was the only bedroom in the whole house. I looked around for a seconds and realized that the room was very minimalistic. Just like the rest of the house. There was everything a person could need but nothing more. Just the most important things. My eyes landed on the bed that was standing lonely in the middle of the room and I could see her moving around under the blanket. The bed wasn't really that big either but with her inside it, it looked like a king sized one. Seriously how could a small thing like her hold that much trouble. Ever since I met her, she was only trouble for me. But seeing her laying there that uncomfortably made me feel sorry for her. I walked closer because my curiosity got over me and saw that she was sweating and her body was shaking.
"What is going on whit this girl?" I looked confused as I tried to figure out what could have gotten into her. Maybe the last two days really stressed her out a lot. Unlike me, her life isn't about street fights and everything else that happened. Maybe I did surprise her a bit too much when she found me in her house.
"M-mom." She said with shaky voice. My eyes widened.

She was dreaming about her mother? This didn't look like a nice dream

She was dreaming about her mother? This didn't look like a nice dream. Hesitantly but I decided to wake her so she could calm down a bit. Even though I knew she would most likely scream my head off.
"Y/n wake up." I shook her a little and she ripped her eyes open immediately.
"Get away!" She yelled as she jumped up and held her pillow before her face. I just stared confused.
"I don't think you could protect yourself with a pillow." I said and once she realized it was me, she removed the pillow.
"Why are you in my room!" She screamed at me.
"Well...you...I-" I couldn't really talk because the way she was staring into my soul really freaked me out. What a demon.
"SHUT UP AND GET OUT!" She screamed her voice out and I just stood there confused.
"DON'T JUST STARE LIKE AN IDIOT. MOVE!" She jumped off of her bed and harshly pushed me out of her room. The door closed and I was kicked out. What the hell just happened. Wasn't that a bit overreacted. Just before I was about to walk away, something could be heard from her room again and I couldn't help but listen. I placed my ear against the door and I could hear silent sobs. Not that loud but I could still her. She started crying.y breathing got a bit faster and formed my hand into fists. Was that my fault? Did I scare her to much? Why am I such an arrogant idiot. For a second I wanted to go inside but then just walked back downstair and minded my own business. She clearly showed me that she didn't wanted me to be there so I wasn't going to go on her nerves. Even though I was confused about what just happened, I just laid down and tried to sleep on the uncomfortable couch. It's not like I was worried or anything. It was all just curiosity. I was just curious that's all.
"Fuck this couch, I'm sleeping on the ground."

Next morning

A really good smell woke me up the next morning and I opened my eyes right away and set up on the couch.

The lights in the kitchen were on and I could hear some quiet music being played. I stood up and walked up to the door just to see Y/n making breakfast and dancing to the music. Maria by Hwasa was playing and she was moving her hips left and right to the beat while holding onto a pan fryer. I chuckled because of the view. She was still wearing her pajamas with bunny socks and acted like she was giving a concert in the middle of her kitchen. It was very amusing.
"Aaahhh!" A loud scream snapped me out of my thoughts and I shook my head.
"Oh great this could also only happen to me. Son of a bitch." Y/n cursed around while she bent down to pick up the spoon that fell down. Scrambled egg was everywhere on the floor. I gulped a little as the pajama pants tightened on her ass while she was bending down and cleaning the floor. Maybe the ten year old comment from last night wasn't really fitting after seeing her like that. It wasn't bad I had to admit but she was hiding it good with her baggy clothes and school uniform.
"Jungkook snap out of it." I hit my own face as I was mumbling under my nose. This needed to stop. I walked closer and also bent down to help her clean up. The moment she saw me, she flinched a little.
"Do you really always have to scare me?!" She yelled at me annoyed.
"Your welcome." I answered as I stood up and threw the eggs away that were on the floor.
"Whatever." She said and rolled her eyes.
"I see you are making breakfast." I said almost falling onto the plate of eggs, tomatoes, bacon and cheese.
"Yes. For myself." She said with a smirk and then put the food into a lunchbox. She walked out of the kitchen and made her way back upstairs
"Wait, you just made for yourself?" I asked as I ran after her.
"Yes I did." She simply answered and started walking up the stairs.
"But how could you eat that much." I questioned and hopped that she was just joking and she would give me some as well. I was here to help her after all. Well I was also the reason she needed help but that wasn't important.
"Well I guess I should start eating more. After all I look like a ten year old." She mocked me and then left me standing there. Well I guess I deserved that.
"What an evil little chicken." I thought to myself as I walked back into the kitchen hoping I would find something to eat because I was starving. I actually could have just left because I was sure Jin made the best breakfast you could imagine but I couldn't. There was something I had to fix and it was her stupid window. Why did I even break in in the first place. Of course she was in school. Man I could have thought it through a little better. It looked like there was nothing to eat besides a slice of cheese.
"How nice of her to leave me food." Well actually she didn't even know me so why would she. I couldn't figure out why but something was really off about that girl. And about the whole house. Her parents were nowhere to be seen for the last two days. Or at least for the time I was there. There wasn't even a second bedroom so where were they? She couldn't possibly be living alone at that age. Or maybe she could? These rich kids these days who even get to have their own house. I was curious about the jobs of her parents. Must have been a big company or something. Like BigHit or so. Anyways I had things to do. I was going start so I could finish as soon as possible and then finally go home. I couldn't wait to eat and just fall into my bed. That stupid couch was REALLY uncomfortable.

 That stupid couch was REALLY uncomfortable