7. Embarrassed

Jungkook Pov:

I woke up the next day and it was already late in the afternoon. My body was hurting because of last nights fight but I managed to somehow get myself out of bed and walk into the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror and what I saw wasn't really pleasing. My lip had a small cut and a blue spot formed under my eye. And that wasn't even the worst part of it but that my whole body was destroyed. The unbearable pain made sense once I lifted my shirt up and saw the pleasing present they left all over my upper body. I was as colorful as a Christmas tree.
"Fucking assholes." I started to undress and took a hot shower. Every part of my body was in pain but at this point, I was getting used to this feeling. It wasn't the first time that I woke up with marks all over my body and in a huge pain but as long as my opponent looked worse it was alright. Well to be honest I wasn't really sure about that this time. They did get me quite good.

 They did get me quite good

"Well great. It will hurt at least for a week." I rolled my eyes as I was standing under the hot shower. The warm water felt really good on my body even though it was burning my wounds. I tried to relax and just block everything out but the more I wanted to clear my head, the harder it got. The only thing I could think about was that girl. I have never met such a stupid girl in my life. Acting all though even though she was half the size of all of them. She really just jumped right into the fight and was ready to kick EXOs ass. Even though that most likely wouldn't been possible because they are trained fighters and she was a small girl who thought to much of herself. Tough and stupid. The worst combination. After the shower, I just pulled on some pants and a lose white shirt. The most comfortable thing on earth. I needed at least 50 of those shirts because most of the time, I wasn't wearing anything else. Maybe a hoodie if it was cold but not even that. I don't get cold easily.
"Jungkook you awake?!" I heard Jin yelling from downstairs.
"Yeah!" I yelled back while laying back in my bed, not planning to do anything that required much movement.
"Come downstairs and let me take care of your bruises. They will-"
"Shut up!" I screamed and pressed my pillow over my head without letting him finish the sentence. Was I a child to him or something?
"YOU ARE SO HARD TO HANDLE!!!" He yelled back angrily.

I just ignored him and tried to fall asleep again but it was almost impossible because of her

"Stop fucking with my head!!" I pressed my pillow even more into my face frustrated and hoped maybe I could actually just kill myself.
"Oh for fuck sake now." I mumbled under my nose as I couldn't handle the thoughts flying around in my head anymore and sat up to make my way downstairs.
"Jeon Jungkook, you have seriously lost it." I slipped into my shoes and was about to walk out of the door when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I rolled my eyes.
"Jin, I won't let you clean my wounds so piss of." I said and turned around but instead of Jin I was greated by Taehyung.
"If I were you, I wouldn't be talking that way to him. He may act like my grandma but I am sure he is a beast inside. Just saying." He waved his finger before me. The grandma part was almost funny enough to laugh about.
"What do you want Tae?" I asked him and suddenly he smirked. What the hell was even going on in that house?!
"Where are you going?" He asked and moved his eyebrows in a veird way.
"Like...out? What's the deal?" I answered confused and with a short laugh he backed away.
"I am watching you Kook." He said without turning around and walked back into his gaming room. Yeah sure watching me. I blind person is a better stalker than him. With an eye roll I made my way out and to Y/Ns house. Yes you have heard me right. I told I have lost it. Good thing I still remembered the address. I had my mask covering my face and my hands in my jeans pocket so nobody could see my bruised up face and no unpleasant 'friend' would stop me for another chat. I wasn't in the mood for fights even though usually I look forward to those kind of things. It looked like I became tired of it. There were also other things on my mind at the moment. For example that I could be the reason of the death a stupid girl with a nasty mouth. Just before her house, I stopped. Somehow it didn't feel right. I had a weird feeling that something was up. Goosebumps appeared on my arm and I felt someone's eyes on me. Someone was watching. I looked in every direction but couldn't see anything or anyone. Not good. Really not good. Maybe my feeling wasn't fucking with me and something was actually up. I walked up to her door and knocked but nobody opened. Was she even home? What if EXO came after her? That stupid girl got involved into my shit and now god knows what happened to her. For fuck sake why did I even care. Maybe I wasn't that heartless as I thought. Without another though, I moved over to the window and kicked it open. The glass broke into peace's and the dark living room appeared. I climbed in carefully, trying not to cut myself with the broken glass. Everything was the way I left it. Not like I toached anything but I took a look at everything before I left. Even her phone was laying on the floor next to the couch. Nothing has been touched but she was gone. Where the hell was that girl?
"Alright no panic I will just call Namjoon and tell him to start looking for her. Taehyung and I will go to EXOs hideout and check if she is there. I'm not going to let the death of an innocent girl be my fault. Namjoon and the other could deal with EXO and-"
"What the fuck!" A loud yell pulled me out of my thoughts and I turned around in a rush just to be met by Y/N who was staring at me with fear in her eyes and a pocket knife in her hands. She held it directly at my face.
"Who the hell are you!?" She screamed at me and I saw her hand shaking. I held my hands up, signaling her that I wasn't going to do anything.
"No, wait it's me." I slowly removed my mask and revealed my face.

" I slowly removed my mask and revealed my face

"See." She stared at me for some seconds without saying a word and then collapsed to the floor. I ran up to her and knelt down, not understanding why she got that scared. She was breathing really loud and fast. Did I scare her that much?
"Hey, sorry for scaring you...again." I said and didn't know what to do in a situation like that. She was hyperventilating. Suddenly she ripped her eyes wide open and stood up in an insane speed.
"What the hell did you do!?" She yelled angry and pointed at the broken window.
"Well...yeah, about that. You didn't open so I thought you maybe died or something." I rubbed the back of my head embarrassed about my own stupid action while I was somehow trying to explain myself but it wasn't really going as planned. What was I even doing at her place?
"You know there is a place called SCHOOL. I WAS AT SCHOOL YOU DUMBASS!" She yelled and crossed her arms and now I really felt like an idiot. I was an idiot.
"But it's already dark outside. How should have I known that you have school until late in the night." I said awkwardly but she just got even more angry and held her forehead frustrated.
"I am working after school. Who the hell is going to fix my window now!" She was staring at the broken window and a thought came to my mind.
"Don't worry. I will." Not that I wanted to but it was my fault so I had to fix it. God Jeon, why are you such a dumbass.
"Oh really? WHEN?" She came closer and stared straight into my eyes. Those angry eyes. She could hypnotize anyone with them. Just like a witch. Or Medusa. I bet the boys were standing in a lines for her. Good thing I wasn't some stupid teen she could twist around her fingers.
"Chill out. I will come over tomorrow. It will be done in no time." After I said that, she started to calm down a little but still didn't seem satisfied.
"Seriously boy, why did you came here in the first place?" She asked and threw herself on the couch. It was obvious that she had enough of my shit. That was really embarrassing.
"I don't know. I guess I was worried. After all I left you yesterday like a dead fish." I said and sat down next to her. She looked over to me pissed again.
"Thanks, really nice of you." She krosses her arms once again and leant back.
"Well now that I know you are not dead, I will go." I said and was about to stand up but she grabbed my arm so harshly that it almost pulled me straight back on the couch.
"Wait a minute!" I turned around and saw the fear once again appearing in her eyes. That fear. The emotions were written all over her face. What was up now?
"What?" I asked and she lowered her head.
"Y-You can't just go like this." She almost whispered with a scared voice. Yesterday she was like a beast and now she is sitting here, shitting herself . What the hell?
"You broke my window! Now everybody can come in and do whatever they want." She threw her head back and screamed into my face. There she was again. Angry screaming beast.
"YOU WILL STAY HERE!" She said...wait...WHAT!?

WHAT!?