Chapter Twenty-Three: Living in a Facade

Start from the beginning

His father gave off a short cackle, one that showed his villainess side that I knew was there, but I had to see it for myself. "You fucking idiot. You really think this is going to last, that she's the one to save you from your miserable fucking life. I knew something was screwed up in your head after that night, I should of sent you away! Now look at you- you're nothing, fucking a whore, and what? To make your mother and I suffer? To have this whole family looked down upon because you want easy pussy? Let me tell you this boy, if you have much sense in that Fucking head of your, leave her before you actually lose the little respect I have for you."

Samuel's body grew stiff, eyes grew wide in shock and lips formed into a thin line. He was expecting a lot of things from his father that proved his arrogance and awful behavior, but not this. Not the fact his own father saw him as a burden to the family after that one tragic night Samuel didn't even cause. At that very moment, Samuel no longer saw this man as family. He pushed me to the side as if I were a pillow, grabbed his father by the jacket and basically dragged him all the way to the door to throw him out as if he were a pillow as well. Just like that, just by the slam of the heavy door; their connection to each other disappeared into nothing.

He stormed back to take me into his arms and claim my lips with so much force, I gasped in shock. "You aren't nothing, he's nothing. You're everything I wish for and you're the only family I would ever want."

I nod my head, accepting the fact I would probably be the only family he'll have if his brothers doesn't rebel on their father wishing; I doubt they'll listen to the man and turn their back on Sam. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him, this time it wasn't with force nor were we interrupted. Samuel decided to take things to the next level, to block out the anger and the fact he allowed his father to disown him just because of me. I couldn't help but feel guilty, but I pushed it down when he grabbed the back of my thighs and picked me up with ease.

"Samuel," I pulled away. "Having sex doesn't change the fa-"

"Joy, be quiet for once and stop worrying about everyone else and start worrying about what you want. What do you want?"

"I-I want you to make me feel good."

"Then let me do that, no matter if I'm upset or if the timing could be right or wrong. That's one of the reasons why I'm here, to make you feel good." Samuel carried me into the bedroom to do the one thing I wanted... that we both wanted.

******

There's a few things that I hate to step in between of: fate, and a fat boy who sees cake- I learned my lesson on that once. However, when it comes to other people's family's, I tend to intervene on that a lot. Mainly because I didn't have my family for long and there's a few things I wanted to say to my parents that I never gotten the chance to even whisper in their ear before they died. It wasn't hard finding out where Samuel's parents lived, with a little research that took five minutes- I found out they had a nice townhouse in Staten Island, very large and modern.

I knocked on the door four times and took a deep breath, I didn't know who's going to answer that door, it could be Isaac, Carol, or even a housekeeping; I had to prepare myself for the worse. After a short period of time, the door opened to reveal whoever was home. I felt relieved that it wasn't Isaac, but still nervous it was Carol.

She peeked under the door to see it was me before showing her entire body. "Joy, what are you doing here? Is Samuel with you?" A form of hope and fear covered her voice.