Chapter Nine: Pillowtalk or Regretful self-loathing?

There's no clear view on why I attacked Samuel the way I did. There's no telling why my body reacted like a bitch on heat. All I can say is that I wasn't ashamed to kiss Samuel nor did I regret ever feeling that fiery passion that drove me wild. He's an asshole, a guy you would let take home to see your parents because you can already tell your father would hate him, a playboy with money that every Daisy- or whatever he calls the prissy blondes, wanted. He was the man I shouldn't have, we both knew that... we both knew after this moment we'll go on with our lives like nothing happen, because the chemistry is off. Samuel and I fight every time we're in the same room, we speak our minds, talk shit about one another, and see each other's true form after dark. We know too much of each other to say it's going to work, because it's not.

I pulled away, creating a safe distance between us while I fix my hair and straighten my dress, he just ruffled up his hair some more and licked his lips to savior the taste of my own. My body was still on fire, heart beating fast, the butterflies and flame in my stomach still colliding- I wanted to run away and never turn back, but I also wanted to kiss him some more. "You're an idiot," I said for the second time that night, only this time it was for myself.

"Yeah, you told me that already."

"I wasn't talking to you, I was talking to myself." I blurted our like a crazy woman. "Why did you kiss me?"

"Does everything have to have an answer to you? If we worry about the reason why, things wouldn't get done. It's late, I'm going to go home, you're coming or not?"

"Where? To your place?"

"Yeah,"

"To have the sex?"

"Yes Joy, to have the sex."

Now I felt oblivious to it all, he's inviting me to his home so we can fuck, after I literally smacked him in the face and called us both idiots. What is with this guy? What's with me? Deep down inside, I'm thinking about it. When was the last time I got my Pussy wet? A good DD? A regretful one night-stand? Not in a very very long time, and that was in freshman year of college... I swallowed my pride and nod my head anyone. "Sure, your car or mine." It was a joke, I don't have a car, but don't regular adults say that when a guy invites than to their flat to have sex?

Samuel chuckled and nudged his head back to the restaurant where we can get his car. "Come on."

*****

To establish his fortune and wealth, Samuel brought himself a large apartment in Hell's Kitchen- usually the area holds more crime in Manhattan, if not including tax fraud and off the books records- which Wall street has many of those. Now it was fixed up now that all the rich folks are moving in and building their skyscrapers. The lot was spacious, a large metal sliding door as a barrier to keep others out. It slammed behind me when Samuel turned on the light, automatically locking with no issues.

A brick wall blocked my view from seeing the entire apartment, but walking around the corner told me Samuel wasn't exactly the sentimental type. No family photos, not even a portrait or abstract painting, just brick wall, two large windows with a large fire escape, a plain leather couch with a burgundy carpet under it, a plasma tv hanging on the wall, and two yards a full size kitchen took place.

"This is oddly depressing. Where's your color? Life? Not even a plant." I stepped further into the dull home by setting my stuff on the red oak coffee table that seems to be the only color in the place.

"I'm barely home in the first place, I actually do work for a living and I'm out at clubs and stuff if I'm not in the office."

"So you just come home to sleep, shower, change and maybe cook." I made my way to the bedroom, which had a sliding metal door as well, this one didn't hold a look and it was big in length sense. The bedroom held more life to it, not surprised. A painting of hung above his gray cushioned head board, it was a woman- it was quite obvious from her curved and breast, but it was smudge as if someone tried to wipe their art away, and the base color was black. So basically a coffee stain of a woman that someone tried to wipe away, but it failed. Other than that piece of art and his desk in the far wall, his bedroom was as dull and lifeless.