The Day Off part 2

He got on top of me. Leaning in slowly  kissing me once more but this time it was soft and gentle, like he was trying to gain my trust. I kiss back as the kiss got more and more heated. He started to rub up my thigh and up under my dress. His touch was soft, which I liked. He pulls away from the kiss and says,"I'll be back tomorrow and we'll continue from where we left off okay (y/n)?" Wait he knew my name? Before he left I asked " Wait you know my name but I don't know yours." He looked at me with a smirk and in his sexy glichy Irish accent he said, "The names Anti~" then he disappeared into a light green cloud of smoke. I was still trying to understand what just happened but it was early in the morning and I was tired so I fell asleep in my thoughts.
Time skip
It was about 12 when I awoke from my slumber. I walked downstairs and into the kitchen to make some food. I made some waffles and a cup of my favorite tea, I sat down and began to eat. After I was done eating I cleaned up and went back upstairs to watch TV. When I opened my door I felt two strong arms wrap around my waist. "Hey love" he said as I turn around to face him, "Hey Anti". He pulls me a little bit closer and spoke in a seductive tone, "I wanted to finish what I started last night." He winked as I blushed and bit my lip. "Sure daddy" I said before he leaned in for the kiss. It was a very passionate kiss but not rough but more soft. For him being a demon, he was quite gentle with me. He pushed me back and began to strattle me. Now he had made his way to my neck, leaving faint hickies and small love bites, causing me to bit my lip to hold back my moans. "Mmmmm", "Come on love don't hold them back, moan for me." He said in his deep voice, that could make anyone melt and frankly it was working for me. He slid his hand up my dress and started to tease my clothed core, rubbing at a slow pace to tease me. I moaned softly as he stopped and pulled off his shirt. He had a nicely toned body and a heart shaped hole in his chest but I wasn't worried about that right now, I was more focused on the bulge in his pants. He then pulled my dress down along with my panties, then his pants. He leaned down towards my core, I could feel his hot breath on my skin. He opened my legs and began to lick my clit, making me moan out. "F-fuck". He looked up at me to see how much please I was receiving. I bit my lip roughly almost drawing blood and throw my head back. He then suddenly stuck two fingers in my entrance causing me to moan loudly, "Ah fuck Anti!" He pumps them into me fast for a minute them pulls out. He finally takes off his boxers, revealing his fully erect member. He lined himself up with me and asked "you ready?" I knod as he pushes his big length into me. "Holy fook your tight." He moaned out. A few seconds later he started to thrust fastly into me, causing me to arch my back and moan, "god your big, please go faster!" Then he started to thrust faster then any human could. We both were panting and moaning, as it echoed off the walls of my room. "A-Anti I'm close!" "Same h-here love,.... cum for me!" He said as he started thrusting quick and hard hitting my g-spot making me arch my back and cum all over his member. Soon after he came deep inside of me. He pulled out after riding out his high, some of his leaked out of me. He laid next to me, both of us were panting heavily, he pulled me close. I was now focused on the hole in his chest. "Hey what's this?" I asked pointing at the heart shaped hole. "That's my soulhole I don't know what it for though." He closed his eyes, I got curious and stuck one finger into it. He moaned and looked at me and said in a lustful way,"the fook are ya doin?", "I just want to see what this did and I think I know now." I said smirking as I pumped my finger into it again  causing him to bit his lip and moan softly. Then I put another finger in and he throw his head back and said "p-please s-stop" I stopped and pulled my fingers out as they were covered in black goo. I licked it off, it didn't taste bad, it actually tasted sweet. "I love you Anti" I said as for the first time I saw him blush and said "I l-love ya too" he kissed my forehead cuddled me as we fell asleep.

(Y/n): HEY HUMANS!!
I told y'all I would finish part 2 today. I will post more this week maybe but anyways
BYE HUMANS!!!!