The 7 boys arrived at around the same time and walked in together. They still had 15 minutes to the bell so they all just talked in the hallway.

"Oh and Ms. Taco is absent today so I am pretty sure your class will be split up." Namjoon said to Yoongi and Jungkook. They both nodded. Since Ms. Taco's classroom was in the hallway they were standing in Yoongi went to check the paper on the door.

He came back over to the group and sighed.

"It's split up by alphabetical order so we aren't in the same class." Yoongi told Jungkook. Jungkook groaned. "I am gonna be with Ms. Nacho and you'll be in Ms. Tortilla's class." Yoongi stated. Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"Fantastic. That woman hates me." Jungkook huffed. "I better get going, she gets pissed when people are late."

Yoongi gave Jungkook a quick kiss on the cheek before the younger left. The others bid farewell until there was only Yoongi and Taehyung standing there. Taehyung looked up at him.

"I have Ms. Nacho first, I can take you there." Taehyung offered with a box smile.

"Appreciate it." Yoongi nodded.

"Follow me." Taehyung motioned as he started walking to the left.

"So do you have Ms. Nacho?" Tae questioned as they were traveling down the hallway.

"No, what subject does she teach?" Yoongi replied.

"She teaches math. Who do you have for math then?"

"Oh, I have Ms. Ham." Yoongi shrugged.

"That's like the math class for the super smart people right?" Tae asked, tilting his head to the side which reminded Yoongi of how Jungkook does the same thing.

"It's slightly more advanced, yes." Yoongi replied.

"I always assumed you didn't care about school." Tae murmured, glancing at the older momentarily.

"I pretty much have to. My mom would kill me." Yoongi replied, his already quiet voice seeming to get quieter, almost like he was embarrassed.

"So you're a Mama's boy, huh?" Taehyung teased with a grin.

"I guess." Yoongi mumbled, his cheeks light pink.

"I think it's cute." Taehyung giggled, box smile on display. Yoongi didn't know how to reply to that, so he didn't. He kept his eyes downcast out of embarrassment.

"We're here." Taehyung sighed, opening the door for Yoongi, who muttered a quiet thank you.

They both entered the class which was about half full of students. They were all conversing amongst themselves, not really noticing the pair walk in. Tae sat down at his desk and Yoongi made his way over to Ms. Nacho's desk. He cleared his throat and she looked up at him from her computer.

"Yes?" She raised her brows.

"My name's Yoongi. I was split up from Ms. Taco's class." Yoongi explained.

"Oh, that's right. You can take a seat at the back table. Did she assign any work to you?" Ms. Nacho questioned.

"No." Yoongi shook his head.

"Then you can read, do homework or go on your phone or something. It doesn't matter to me just as long as you aren't disrupting my lesson." Ms. Nacho looked back at her computer screen.

Yoongi nodded and strolled to the back of the room to the table. He sat down and took out a book he wanted to finish and began reading. More students filled up the class as it was almost time for the bell to ring. A couple few girls saw the boy reading and started whispering and squealing with their friends.